Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Saltwater Journals (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/saltwater-journals/)
-   -   Some pics of My Inhabitants (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/saltwater-journals/some-pics-my-inhabitants-1434/)

White98SVT 11-19-2006 04:38 PM

Some pics of My Inhabitants
 
Since I'm new, I figured I'd post up some pics of my tank and some of its inhabitants.

Don't forget this is only about 2.5 months in the making.

Enjoy!

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/2351/7597/120568.jpg
http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/2351/7597/120569.jpg
http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/2351/7597/120570.jpg
http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/2351/7597/120573.jpg
http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/2351/7597/120574.jpg

joeshmoe 11-19-2006 06:22 PM

wow nice blueish purple coral :shock:

Lupin 11-19-2006 06:44 PM

You have cardinal fish?:shock2: :blink: Stunning.:love: Would love some Banggai Cardinals in your tank.:thumbsup:

White98SVT 11-19-2006 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeshmoe
wow nice blueish purple coral :shock:

:D That's actually some rock I got from a great store in Atlanta. I can't remember where it came from off the top of my head. They look like bunches of grapes.

White98SVT 11-19-2006 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue
You have cardinal fish?:shock2: :blink: Stunning.:love: Would love some Banggai Cardinals in your tank.:thumbsup:


Well I just have the one Pajama Cardinal and he's pretty much the most laid back inhabitant. But on the flip side he really doesn't do much either.


Banggai Cardinals....not sure I've heard of those before.

Lupin 11-19-2006 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White98SVT
Banggai Cardinals....not sure I've heard of those before.

My pleasure.:thumbsup: :wink2:
http://mud.mm-a3.yimg.com/image/884294112.jpg
A shoal is simply stunning and would be stunning in your tank.:love:
These fish are more recommended than the pyjama species.:thumbsup: :tongue:

White98SVT 11-19-2006 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue
A shoal is simply stunning and would be stunning in your tank.:love:
These fish are more recommended than the pyjama species.:thumbsup: :tongue:[/color]

That is a great looking species. I might have to check those out. I'll be moving in about a month so all spending has changed to saving :? . After the move I plan on buying some more rock, fish, etc.

Lupin 11-19-2006 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White98SVT
That is a great looking species. I might have to check those out. I'll be moving in about a month so all spending has changed to saving :? . After the move I plan on buying some more rock, fish, etc.

Great.http://www.fishforum.com/userpix/51_notworthy_1.gif :welldone: I'm looking forward to see your tank full of Banggai Cardinals.:love:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2