Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/forum.php)
- Livebearers (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/livebearers/)
- - S.O.S who is killed molly & platy! (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/livebearers/s-o-s-who-killed-molly-13369/)
S.O.S who is killed molly & platy!
2 days ago my fat molly was dead, and now i find my platy dead in my ponds.
1st molly is dead with no scracth (strange)
2nd molly lose the eyes and back fin
3rd platy dead losing the head & back fin
i have this kind of species in my ponds
1. a mess of red platy bellow 100
2. about 10 kind of gold fish 3 of them is bigger
3. 1 small black ghost 4 cm @ the cave
4. an a little ghost shrimps maybe 50
5. 3 fish... kinds of Clown Loaches
6. 8 Neon tetra
7. 1 small Freshwater Lobster about 3 cm live in the cave
8. 2 Singapore Guppy
9. 6 small guppy
10. 1 small Brazilian Turtle have 3cm diameters
11. 1 fish have a black and silver skin, is look alike a shark but not. (the seller say this fish is really friendly) maybe 10cm
the picture will added soon
pls help me
i have to remove the killer from my ponds :roll:
I would have a couple of suspects for the other two fish. The turtle and the lobster.
But I really think the butler did it in the library with the candlestick.
But, again, it could have been the maid who did it in the bedroom with a rope.
Bad karma mayhaps. What you need is some real visual evidence of who is doing this. Assumptions and guesses
only punish the well behaved while the killing continues. I would spend as much time as possible just observing.
I would also set up lighted video monitoring system. Catch him red handed and deal out aquaman style justice.
Definately suspect the Lobster or Turtle as said. Maybe even the shark, but *most* freshwater sharks are peaceful. About how big are your platies and mollies?
I would suspect the lobster. Is this and indoor or outdoor pond? Could there be an non-resident of the pond coming in to fish? Or possible something is making the fish sick, and when they die, then the others are feeding on them.
Maybe the turtle, lobster or black ghost. If your pond is outside, then it might even be racoons. My pond has had racoons come and kill my fish sometimes.
either eaten or attacked, or just natural causes.....Then eaten by other fish. its what fish do best :)
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:54 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.