Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Beginner Saltwater Aquariums (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/beginner-saltwater-aquariums/)
-   -   Back with a bang!! Another victim of Multiple Tank Syndrome (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/beginner-saltwater-aquariums/back-bang-another-victim-multiple-tank-132099/)

ReefTrooper 03-18-2013 07:42 AM

Back with a bang!! Another victim of Multiple Tank Syndrome

Hey guys, this is actually timothy 1998 cremer but tazman helped me change it :-) ( if your reading this tazman, im sorry, i forgot to thank you :lol:)
for those of you who are nterested, my recently aquired 70 gallon tank is doing awesome, i cycled it for about 3 months so pod population would go strong, and guess what, it worked!! i see millions of tiny white specs floating around.. ( believe it or not, the wait was hard on me), and so as soon as i went out to get my first fish,i got the largest there was, a 7 inch desarjins sail fin tang!! :shock: and here is me thinking it would fit my tank :roll: so what next?? i can not give away my jewel... i have to UPGRADE again :twisted: for my tang i need lots of horizontal swimming space, so i decided to go with a 5 ft by 1.5 ft by 1.5 ft tank.... think it'll be enough??but there is something else, it will be a suprise, im working on something big and im hoping for it to be a grand success, it has been done before but not on this scale ( a hint? ;-) OK.... imagine a fish swimming above the water level of your aquarium and changing his environment as and when he pleases :-))

Since you guys are such photo freaks ill get some pics up within the hour, just to show you my new beauty... please let me know whether the tank will be enough... and regarding the weight... i live on the 11th floor... but the building is very young, i think if i spread out the weight, the floor will be able to handle it?
Its good to be back!! :-D:-D:-D ( i had exams and so was inactive for very long..)

Romad 03-18-2013 08:07 AM

I'm intrigued and am looking forward to your pictures :) Welcome back.

DragonFyre14 03-18-2013 05:53 PM

I'm jealous! I'm hoping once I get my own place I'll have enough money, time, and space to a get a large tank like that :)

ReefTrooper 03-19-2013 11:03 AM

4 Attachment(s)
hey guys, sorry for the late reply, i had to dig around the house until i found that darned digi- camera!! anyway, here are the promised pics :-D... and could someone help me regarding the weight issue i talked about in my previous post please. Attachment 80730

Attachment 80738
my algae turf scrubber, which has led to my success in breeding of pods...:-)
Attachment 80746
As you can see it works,i just harvested yesterday, all this grew in 1 single day!!.....:-)

Attachment 80754