Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Beginner Freshwater Aquarium (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/beginner-freshwater-aquarium/)
-   -   Who says fish can't live in a bowl.... (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/beginner-freshwater-aquarium/who-says-fish-cant-live-bowl-132006/)

jaysee 03-17-2013 12:52 PM

Who says fish can't live in a bowl....
 
Great, now I have something new to suggest when someone wants to stock their fish bowl, or otherwise tiny tank.


Chesh 03-17-2013 01:15 PM

LOL! YAY! NOW I don't have to "worry about feeding the fish, or having the fish die!"
What is the stocking rule on these guys, do you think the 1" per gallon rule applies? I'd LOVE to stock them in my 55. . .

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/v...sh-bowll-3.gif

Romad 03-17-2013 01:58 PM

This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for. My bf's 2 year old grandaughter is in love with "Nemo" and this is perfect for her.

Thanks for posting this!! Squeeeeeeeeeeee :redyay:

MoneyMitch 03-17-2013 03:45 PM

before we put the 55 back up my daughter had 3 of these guys in a bowl. only downside the batts run out fast about a week or two and they can be annoying "hitting off the glass and such"

Romad 03-17-2013 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoneyMitch (Post 1472153)
before we put the 55 back up my daughter had 3 of these guys in a bowl. only downside the batts run out fast about a week or two and they can be annoying "hitting off the glass and such"

Good to know. Maybe I'll skip the bowl that they sell and get a big plastic one from Petco or Petsmart.

Thx

beaslbob 03-19-2013 11:53 AM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Funniest part was the statement:
Fish don't live long :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

One poster on another board had a tang that had lived for 15 years.

Romad 03-19-2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beaslbob (Post 1483018)
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Funniest part was the statement:
Fish don't live long :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

One poster on another board had a tang that had lived for 15 years.


Yeah well we know who those people are don't we? Not our forum members LOL.

1077 03-19-2013 12:04 PM

Hmmm,I wonder if a guy could affix a set of treble hook's to these somehow?
Could be the next super bait for bass fisherman.?

MoneyMitch 03-19-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1077 (Post 1483138)
Hmmm,I wonder if a guy could affix a set of treble hook's to these somehow?
Could be the next super bait for bass fisherman.?

lol!! i remember my dad having lures that would make click type noises that were supposed to be super bait, never worked for us though. alwyas looks better on tv :P

MattsBettas 03-19-2013 06:40 PM

THIS is awesome. Thanks for sharing!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2