Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/forum.php)
- Introduce Yourself (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/introduce-yourself/)
- - Newbie! (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/introduce-yourself/newbie-131256/)
Hi! Novice Betta keeper from Southeast Michigan, here. Mostly here for questions about filters [:
I've had 3 fish total, all male bettas.
- Master Dart - cellophane to currently black male double tail I've had since last summer, currently recovering from fin rot/tail biting
- Sir Gobbles the Nommy - blue, black, and red male delta tail who passed last month from unknown circumstances (owned from February or March of 2012 to January 2013)
- Sir Squishy the Glorious - blue male veiltail who passed from unknown circumstances (I *think* swim bladder problems) March 2012(?) to September 2012
Anywho... hello all [:
Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you had some beautiful Bettas.
They've been good boys, that's for sure [:
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:38 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.