Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hello (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/introduce-yourself/hello-13073/)

Loch 03-19-2008 08:17 PM

Hello

Hi, I guess I should introduce myself ^^. By the way...I love forums.

My name is Becca and I live in Canada. I've had fish for many years off and on, my dad got me into them. My first fish were Angel fish, and pleckies (plecostomus hehe). I had many a cracked tank, which my dad would repair, and so many fish loved and lost.

I had a 30 gallon back home, but I was only around 14 years old and my dad passed away a year before I got it. I had no one to turn to, my fish would get sick, and well I gave it to my brother and that was that.

I now live with my boyfriend and have 3 10 gallon tanks. The story is...his roommate left for another city and left the tanks behind, and the fish. The poor things were starved, and lost their color. One tank got a fungus, but the other one is doing ok. So I'm starting to do the fish thing again, and now that I'm older and know the internet I think I'll do alright :).

I work at a petstore, and before you all jump me (lol), I actually care about the animals and don't just sell fish and such for money. Customers ask me questions and I answer, I don't bs. I also won't sell them any fish from tanks with ick or dead fish. I mean, heck, I buy from there too! I love my job.

Sorry for going on and on...I hope to be here a long time, and I hope to get to know the community more :).

bf2king 03-19-2008 08:24 PM

Welcome to the Forum 8)

Busgod 03-19-2008 11:42 PM

HELLO there welcome: lots to read and so few eyes to use :D

Cody 03-20-2008 12:14 AM

Hello, and welcome to Fish Forum. :)

We wont bite...

bf2king 03-20-2008 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cody
We wont bite...

much...

Cody 03-20-2008 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bf2king
Quote:

We wont bite...

much...

Well, I wont.

King might. :blueshake:

bf2king 03-20-2008 12:57 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bf2king
Quote:

We wont bite...

much...

Well, I wont.

King might. :blueshake:

Ah ur not joining the fun?

Amphitrite 03-20-2008 01:53 AM

Hey there Becca, welcome to the forum - it's great to have you here with us :wave:

Falina 03-20-2008 12:43 PM

Nice to meet you. We'll try and help you as much as we can and hopefully you can pick up some info that you can use to help customers who come into your shop. :)

Loch 03-20-2008 03:27 PM

Thank you for the warm welcome. I do hope to be able to learn a lot here especially cuz of my job :).