Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/forum.php)
- Freshwater Journals (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/freshwater-journals/)
- - Solarmax HE T5 Dual Daylight 224 REVIEW REVIEW Video (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/freshwater-journals/solarmax-he-t5-dual-daylight-224-a-130045/)
Solarmax HE T5 Dual Daylight 224 REVIEW REVIEW Video
So, I decided to swap out the light for the 60 Gallon cube. The BeamsWork just wasn't cutting it for the plant growth I am looking for. The BeamsWork LED lights up the tank just fine, but as you see this tank is planted so it just not powerful enough. I picked up a new light. Solarmax HE High Efficiency Double T5 lighting system by Deep Blue Professional. Very happy with it so far. Its NOT an LED so I think it will do just fine for the plants...
- Dual Daylight Lamps 10K & 6,700K
- Independent Lamp Control
- Light Amplifying Parabolic Reflector
- Integrated LED Moonlights
24" W/ Adjustable Brackets
24" T5 System (14W x 2)
4X Moonlight LED's
Any updates on this light?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:43 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.