Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Freshwater Journals (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/freshwater-journals/)
-   -   New pixs 75 Gallon (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/freshwater-journals/new-pixs-75-gallon-126100/)

lionhead 01-18-2013 10:19 PM

New pixs 75 Gallon
 
6 Attachment(s)
Just a few pictures.
Haven't posted in awhile..
Tank is a planted 75 gallon, new setup Nov 1, 12

lionhead 01-18-2013 10:39 PM

Sorry, Don't know way pixs are sideways....

Olympia 01-18-2013 10:44 PM

Beautiful as always lionhead. :-)

Sqbear46 01-18-2013 11:44 PM

Nice!

LADY K 01-19-2013 10:37 AM

beautiful tank Love your black angel :-D

aussieJJDude 01-19-2013 05:05 PM

Aww, I am in love with your wood (once again, I love wood :-D)
Cute fish and nice tank - and beautiful wood :lol:

NUNSTER 02-02-2013 06:12 AM

Good luck controling the snail population in due time. Those little ramhorns can multiply so quickly I found out the hard way.

funkman262 02-02-2013 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussieJJDude (Post 1396847)
Aww, I am in love with your wood (once again, I love wood :-D)

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!! :lol:
sorry, couldn't resist.


Great looking tank, lionhead. Can you post a full-tank shot?

aussieJJDude 02-02-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkman262 (Post 1416094)
THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!! :lol:
sorry, couldn't resist.


Great looking tank, lionhead. Can you post a full-tank shot?

:lol:
You just had to do that, didn't you?

lionhead 02-02-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NUNSTER (Post 1416091)
Good luck controling the snail population in due time. Those little ramhorns can multiply so quickly I found out the hard way.

I don't have a snail problem. I piece of zookenee overnight, an in the trash in the am..


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2