Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/forum.php)
- Cichlids (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/cichlids/)
- - Honduran Red Point Cichlids (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/cichlids/honduran-red-point-cichlids-12604/)
Honduran Red Point Cichlids
Stumbled across these guys when a fellow forumer (check in the trade forum :wink: ) posted an add for these guys. I have a few questions on them in which I couldn't find the answer anywhere online.
-Are they fine alone, or do they prefer groups?
-Could I house 1 in a 30G with Tiger Barbs, a RTBS and a Peacock Eel? I do almost daily tests and do weekly WC's of 10-50%.
-What would be the best thing to feed them as a staple diet?
-Harm live plants?
Try this link Cody.
1) they will do fine by them selves.
2) id say you would be fine with that stocking list, id try it, theres a good chance it will work as they arent as aggressive as convicts.
3) my favorite staple for my cichlids is either NLS or Omega.
4) i think live plants will be ok, they may uproute them though, like any other cichlid, a lot of times they make the tank the way they want it :lol:
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:01 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.