Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/forum.php)
- Tropical Fish Diseases (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/tropical-fish-diseases/)
- - ThreeSpot,Opaline Gouramis are getting RED Color around EYEs (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/tropical-fish-diseases/threespot-opaline-gouramis-getting-red-color-12373/)
ThreeSpot,Opaline Gouramis are getting RED Color around EYEs
I have a 32Gall. Tank in which i have :
- Barb Family (Tiger Barbs, Green Tiger Barbs, Tinfoil Barbs)
- Gouramis (Three Spot Gouramis, Opaline Gouramis )
- Kois of two pairs
- Blue Chichlieds & Yellow Chichlieds ( Seller told them as "Maff" family)
My problem is :-
Three Spot, Opaline Gouramis are getting RED Color around EYES !!!
Red color around eyes circle - is it a Disease ?? or Illness ??
Why it happends to them ?
Any treatment required to cure it ?
Can any one help me Please !!!
i think it's a sign of maturity,however i would like to
hear others opinions on this,as i could be wrong.
help me someone
is the whole intire eye going red,or is it just the outside rim ?
its only the outer ring becoming RED, not the full eye
do the eyes look like the ones on this gourami,i know he is not the same
as your one,i'm just trying to get the picture of what your one
may look like.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:16 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.