Swollen Kissing Gourami
_hi, anyone help with this problem with our Kisser we have had him / her for a long while. Many thanks
c. Rocks, woods, fancy decors? Any hollow decors? Bog wood
9. a. Filtration? Juwel compact as comes with juwel 180, including charcol and Green nitrate sponges
b. Heater? yes
10. a. Lighting schedule? What lights are used? Daylight /colour, off matching daylight hours summer time on night hours and on evening winter time.
b. Any sunlight exposure? How long? No, very little
11. a. Water change schedule? 7-10 days
b. Volume of water changed? 20% to 33% depending on time/ readings
c. Well water, tap water, RO water? Soft tap water
d. Water conditioner used? Tetra Aqua Safe
e. Frequency of gravel/sand (if any) vacuumed? When water changed
12. Foods? Frozen bloodworm, Daphnia, shrimp, Tetra Min Flake, Tetra Prima, Cat fish pellets, algae wafers,
How often are they fed? Twice a day, frozen morning, mixed later in day
13. a. Any abnormal signs/symptoms? One kissing gourami is swollen as per picture. At first due to interaction of fish thought this was breeding behaviour with this fish slightly swollen. Gradually swelling got worse. Fish continued eating and pooping which eventually has stopped. This first occurred about 6 months ago and when treated subsided but has come back. Swollen but no “pinecone” affect to scales.
b. Appearance of poop? Ok on others, this sick fish was pooping (normal) but not lately.
c. Appearance of gills? ok
14. a. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis? Previously seperated and used epsom salts and anti Bacterial. Seperated again and repeating epsom salts and meds.
b. What meds were used? Epsom salt and Interpet No.9
15. Insert photos of fish in question and full tank shot if necessary.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:43 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2