Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/)
-   -   What are you guys reading? (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/what-you-guys-reading-114796/)

KPainter 09-19-2012 12:24 PM

What are you guys reading?

I'm curious what everyone's reading.

1077 09-19-2012 12:56 PM

Terry C. Johnston "wind walker".
Sadly,,it is last of a series on mountain men.:-(

Romad 09-19-2012 01:04 PM

I'm about 1/3 of the way through the first Game of Thrones series books. I hemmed and hawed about whether I wanted to start reading these because of mixed reviews that I got from other bookworms.

I've been looking for my next great read for over a year now. Sigh.......

Romad 09-19-2012 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KPainter (Post 1248838)
I'm curious what everyone's reading.

And you didn't share? :roll: Shame shame!

KPainter 09-19-2012 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romad (Post 1248878)
And you didn't share? :roll: Shame shame!

Sorry! I'm actually not reading anything at the moment, although I just finished Luther: The Calling by Neil Cross (I think that's his name.) If you watch the British detective show Luther, this is the prequel to that series.

Thinking about starting The Grayfriar Empire by Clay and Susan Griffith next. It's a vampire series.

Romad 09-19-2012 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KPainter (Post 1248885)
Sorry! I'm actually not reading anything at the moment, although I just finished Luther: The Calling by Neil Cross (I think that's his name.) If you watch the British detective show Luther, this is the prequel to that series.

Thinking about starting The Grayfriar Empire by Clay and Susan Griffith next. It's a vampire series.

We did watch the first season of Luther. I had no idea about the book tho.

I can't get into the vampires stuff tho. However, I did read a lot of Anne Rice back in the day.

KPainter 09-19-2012 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romad (Post 1248887)
I can't get into the vampires stuff tho. However, I did read a lot of Anne Rice back in the day.

Vampires are kind of my bread and butter (I write vampire books). Always enjoyed Anne Rice, but haven't read much of her lately. I love biographies, too.

aqua001 09-19-2012 03:19 PM

Harry potter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hanky 09-19-2012 03:35 PM

I'm reading posts on fish forums, love em, quick easy reads and story changes all the time. hahaha

thekoimaiden 09-19-2012 10:03 PM

I just finished A Great Deliverance by Elizabeth George. Great detective fiction work. It's the first in a series, and I'm looking to pick up the next shortly. Detective fiction and ghost stories are my favorite genera, although I also love nature literature like A Sand Count Almanac and Cod.