Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/)
-   -   Happy Halloween, gang!!!! (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/happy-halloween-gang-1136/)

Lupin 10-30-2006 11:34 PM

Happy Halloween, gang!!!!

Happy Halloween, gang!!!

Boo!!! Hiya, gang!!! Time to watch Halloween, Hocus Pocus and other films related to this event.:thumbsup:
Maybe my pet hate but I love to celebrate.:crazy: :wink2:

For US citizens, you only have a few hours left before it's Halloween. Advanced Happy Halloween to you, folks.:thumbsup: :welldone:

Claude 10-30-2006 11:39 PM

:evil: :twisted: :evil:

There are gonna be alot of Jack ***'s outside our house tommorow how about you?

It's cute when you are 9, but when you are 19 (not talking about you Blue, I am talking about the trick or treaters around here), it is just pathetic, and nerdy.

Lupin 10-30-2006 11:52 PM

Teenagers do that in your area?:bluelaugh: Cute if I can read your message but probably not if I see what you mean.:mrgreen:

Where are the pumpkin pics? Might as well grab Admin's pumpkin pics. :twisted:

SKAustin 10-31-2006 07:28 AM

Yes, Happy All Hallows Eve everyone. And as always, since Blue is a half a day ahead of us, he beats me to the post. :) Halloween is undoubtedly my favorite time of year. Though we also have the same problem as claude, with the older teens making a mess of the holiday. Tonight I will be carrying along my trusty Nikon and snapping up some shots of the pumpkin carvings we see along the way.

Mike 10-31-2006 12:29 PM

Happy Halloween

Have a safe and happy halloween, everyone!

JouteiMike 10-31-2006 01:13 PM

Happy Halloween!

We had a big Halloween party at where I work last night. Other than that I'm not too big of a fan of Halloween. Last year we only got like 7 or 8 trick-or-treaters at my house, so I'm not expecting too tonight.

Tracy 10-31-2006 01:22 PM

Happy Halloween from Canada! I hope there aren't too many children around tonight, because there is a lot of ice and snow on the ground and the icy conditions make it dangerous for the kids walking around in their costumes. I know what claude meant about the older teens making a mess of it. Tomorrow there will be many smashed pumpkins everywhere. So much for all of the lovely pumpkin carvings. People leave them outdoors after the candy rush is over, and delinquents will be sure to take them and smash them. :(

jones57742 10-31-2006 01:53 PM

The jackalopes will be out in force in West Texas tonight!

TR

joeshmoe 10-31-2006 07:56 PM

haha i sat outside and scared kids :roll: lol Claude i get 19 year olds too :?

Tracy 10-31-2006 11:12 PM

It's almost 9:00 p.m. here now, and it's over (I think), and surprisingly, the two last children at my door were toddlers with their parents! No big kids tonight :P