Wisdom of the Young
A teacher gave the first half of a well-known proverb to her class and asked them to come up with the remainder of the proverb. It's hard to believe these were actually done by 6-year-olds, because the last one is a classic
1. Don't change horses
until they stop running.
2. Strike while the
bug is close.
3. It's always darkest before
Daylight Saving Time.
4. Never underestimate the power of
5. You can lead a horse to water but
6. Don't bite the hand that
7. No news is
8. A miss is as good as a
9. You can't teach an old dog new
10. If you lie down with dogs, you'll
stink in the morning.
11. Love all, trust
12. The pen is mightier than the
13. An idle mind is
the best way to relax.
14. Where there's smoke there's
15. Happy the bride who
gets all the presents.
16. A penny saved is
17. Two's company, three's
18. Don't put off till tomorrow what
you put on to go to bed.
19. Laugh and the whole world laughs with you,
cry and You have to blow your nose.
20. There are none so blind as
21. Children should be seen and not
spanked or grounded.
22. If at first you don't succeed
get new batteries.
23. You get out of something only what you
See in the picture on the box
24. When the blind lead the blind
get out of the way.
25. A bird in the hand
is going to poop on you.
And the WINNER and last one!
26. Better late than
haha they're great,and yes the last one seems pretty good too.
:lol: Honestly - six-year olds?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:21 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.