Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Freshwater Journals (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/freshwater-journals/)
-   -   Finally! Pics of my tanks! (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/freshwater-journals/finally-pics-my-tanks-109055/)

nawilson89 07-30-2012 12:13 AM

Finally! Pics of my tanks!
 
3 Attachment(s)
I finally got my tanks to where I want them for stage 1 to take my first pics to upload to the site!

The first picture is my 50 gallon community tank. There are my tetra and my wifes angelfish and betta (plural there are 4 betta in there. Used to be 6, but the big mama is very selective about her tankmates.)

The second picture is my 10 gallon Guppy tank. ( 4 female two male.)

And last but not least is my 29 gallon Platy tank. (there are actually a few Rasbora in there, about 5 who will stay in there until i move and set up my second 50 gallon tank.

For my 1st and 3rd tanks I am still gathering plants for them. I want all three tanks to have floating plants and a few more swords at the bottom.

Aqua Jon 07-31-2012 07:22 PM

beautiful tanks! They will look incredible when they grow in :) Keep up with them!

dmuddle 07-31-2012 07:28 PM

amazing tanks, but while the plants are growing out, why don't you put some nice backgrounds on the back of the tanks. They look great mate :D

Romad 08-01-2012 04:38 AM

Very nice :thumbsup:

nawilson89 08-02-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmuddle (Post 1179590)
amazing tanks, but while the plants are growing out, why don't you put some nice backgrounds on the back of the tanks. They look great mate :D

I would love to get some black plastic or something for the back of my tanks. Probably going to run to Michaels next week.

Thanks for the great input everyone!

Jayy 08-02-2012 10:06 PM

I can't help but notice you also live in Palm Bay. You must go to Nahacky's Aquarium, they have a wide selection of plants and fish. They're located at 1613 South Harbor City Blvd in
Melbourne.

nawilson89 08-06-2012 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayy (Post 1182463)
I can't help but notice you also live in Palm Bay. You must go to Nahacky's Aquarium, they have a wide selection of plants and fish. They're located at 1613 South Harbor City Blvd in
Melbourne.

Thanks. I've been there a few times. I live across the street from Trident though xD

Jayy 08-06-2012 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nawilson89 (Post 1186736)
Thanks. I've been there a few times. I live across the street from Trident though xD

Yeah I may pop in Trident if I'm getting a sub, but they have very beautiful Saltwater fish.

nawilson89 08-06-2012 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayy (Post 1186741)
Yeah I may pop in Trident if I'm getting a sub, but they have very beautiful Saltwater fish.

I will check out Nahackys in coming days though. I was meaning to ask you where you got some of your plants.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2