Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Freshwater Journals (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/freshwater-journals/)
-   -   Video Needed Tonight Please!!! (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/freshwater-journals/video-needed-tonight-please-104505/)

eaturbyfill 06-17-2012 01:48 PM

Video Needed Tonight Please!!!

My professor assigned a 4-6 minute speech on Friday, and we have to present tomorrow. We are allowed to have a 30-45 second visual aid, like a video. Does anyone have a nice video of their fish swimming around happily that I could use? Credit will be given appropriately. I would love to use a video from this forum! Thank you!

(Also, it would be best if I could have a download of the video so that I could embed it in the presentation without having to also open a web browser)

92smokeaccord 06-17-2012 09:42 PM

i have the raw vidss of all 3 of my tanks you welcom to them,just let me kno which one you want...ill have to email it to you.you can also edit as you see fit.

eaturbyfill 06-17-2012 10:01 PM

Any of them would be great! My email is my name, elizabethturbyfill@yahoo.com. Thank you

92smokeaccord 06-17-2012 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eaturbyfill (Post 1119926)
Any of them would be great! My email is my name, elizabethturbyfill@yahoo.com. Thank you

i had to edit them down to about a min and hlf or so all fish time.edit as you see fit have fun and good luck!

marshallsea 06-17-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eaturbyfill (Post 1119354)
My professor assigned a 4-6 minute speech on Friday, and we have to present tomorrow. We are allowed to have a 30-45 second visual aid, like a video. Does anyone have a nice video of their fish swimming around happily that I could use? Credit will be given appropriately. I would love to use a video from this forum! Thank you!

(Also, it would be best if I could have a download of the video so that I could embed it in the presentation without having to also open a web browser)

In my days that would be called an unexcused absence.

eaturbyfill 06-17-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marshallsea (Post 1119953)
In my days that would be called an unexcused absence.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand your post.

marshallsea 06-17-2012 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eaturbyfill (Post 1119960)
I'm sorry, but I don't understand your post.

Im sorry. I have a fear of public speaking so I would have skipped school!

eaturbyfill 06-17-2012 10:47 PM

Haha, I would love to! My knees shake badly enough that they sometimes give out completely. I'm going to see if I can use the stool to sit on.

I'd skip if it weren't a major part of my grade. :-(

marshallsea 06-17-2012 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eaturbyfill (Post 1119974)
Haha, I would love to! My knees shake badly enough that they sometimes give out completely. I'm going to see if I can use the stool to sit on.

I'd skip if it weren't a major part of my grade. :-(

Its best to face your fears. You, not me.

eaturbyfill 06-17-2012 10:57 PM

:lol: I like your sense of humor.

Also, big thanks to 92smokeaccord!! The videos are wonderful.