Tropical Fish Keeping banner

GAME: guess that fish!

40K views 325 replies 27 participants last post by  Falina 
#1 ·
hello everybody

i just thought of this just now.
what we do is someone has a fish in mind and they describe it. then lots of people answer and the person with the right answer gets to start a new one.

man 1: i am thinking of a fancy fish.
they breed a lot and have beautiful colours.
have a guess what fish i am?
Man 2: is it a guppy?
Man 1: yes it is.
now you do one because you got it right.
Man 2: i am thinking of a fish...........................................and on it goes.

do you guys get it??

i am thinking of a fish.
it is albino in colour and has a lot of personality.
it is part of the catfish family and has around 3-5 barbels around my mouth.
can youguess what fish i am??

See less See more
#7 ·
Thread moved as Offtopic is not for threads too dedicated to fish.:mrgreen: Well, no fish in general when it comes to discussing in Offtopic section although I'll take a few exceptions.

#20 ·
flatcam1 said:
someone has a fish in mind and they describe it. then lots of people answer and the person with the right answer gets to start a new one.
I posted a pic instead of describing the fish. Mike has described the fish he has in mind & we have to guess which fish he's thinking of. After each guess he can give a clue if he wants to & whoever gets it right picks a different fish & on it goes.

There, clear as mud ?

Hmmm. Bright colors, comes from India. Clue ..............?

#21 ·
rev said:
I posted a pic instead of describing the fish. Mike has described the fish he has in mind & we have to guess which fish he's thinking of. After each guess he can give a clue if he wants to & whoever gets it right picks a different fish & on it goes.
<sigh> I know that.

rev said:
Who am I ?

Not the loach on the bottom !
You said, "Not the loach at the bottom." So I assumed we were NOT guessing the loach at the bottom!

#23 ·
You should be able to notice the small circular mouth just about the loach.:wink2:

#25 ·
Come on guys it aint rocket science!!

Gump said:
xingumike said:
I am a brightly coloured fish that is native to India
dwarf gouramis
Good guess but not right Gump.

My genus can be considered aggresive as a whole but i am a peaceful member of it, my colour are so bright that many people think they are dyed when they first see me

#26 ·
Indian glass fish(Chanda ranga)?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.