Tropical Fish Keeping banner

Platy ID

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  SearchN 
#1 ·
Hello
I bought 3 Platy's at the pet shop today ( 1 Male 2 Females) They called them Fire Wag Platy's. I did a search for them and came up empty handed. The closest ones I could find were Sunset Fire Platy's. Are these the same fish but under a different name? The males tail does not fade to a black, but remains a dark red.
:thankyou:

Sorry for such a poor quality picture. I need to read the Photography section and learn how to take better pictures! :lol:

See less See more
#2 ·
Hello
I bought 3 Platy's at the pet shop today ( 1 Male 2 Females) They called them Fire Wag Platy's. I did a search for them and came up empty handed. The closest ones I could find were Sunset Fire Platy's. Are these the same fish but under a different name? The males tail does not fade to a black, but remains a dark red.
:thankyou:

Sorry for such a poor quality picture. I need to read the Photography section and learn how to take better pictures! :lol:
Yes, they are the same fish just different names.

Reactions: SearchN
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.