5) People that ask you for money, and you know they do this all the time cause their story just goes on and on and on. This aplies to people passing you by on the street, and solicitors at the door/on the phone.
4) Smokers -- can't stand being inside where people are smoking. It takes only one smoker to bother my ability to inhale and stink up my hair/clothes. HATE IT! Can really ruin an otherwise enjoyable night.
3) Being cold -- can't stand the furnace not working. Once, the landlord was out of town and the furnace broke down -- it was 50 degrees (F)
which is absolutely unbearable. I did plenty of overtime that weekend just to stay warm. Not having hot water ties into this. Can't stand it!
2) Liars -- don't stand there and lie to my face.
I will never ever truly trust or respect you.
1) #1 thing that boils my blood -- bills. Particularly medical bills. It is ridiculous what they charge you for, and how cryptic the make the statements.
And how difficult it is to convince them that they made a mistake, even when it is obvious (ex: mathematical mistake).
I check over those bills very very carefully. And then I'll get one for services from a year ago -- watch out, ya don't wanna be around for that!