Here's a good one that's doing the rounds at the moment. Top Ten Signs of a True Fish Hobbyist:
I'm sure that we call all relate to at least some of these ;)
1. They own more than two articles of clothing with fish on them
2. Their children's names are Barb, Molly and Oscar
3. They cut their honeymoon short because they don't trust Grandma to take care of their fish
4. They spend their Saturday nights doing partial water changes
5. They only time they wash dishes is when they need the sink to clean their tanks
6. Their friends say, "You really need to talk to someone." So they join an
7 It occurs to them that if they get rid of their husband's favorite recliner,
they'd have the perfect place to put another aquarium
8. There's nothing to eat in the refrigerator, unless you like bloodworms!!
9 There's not one aspirin in the house, but if you ever get ich, they're prepared!
10 They can hardly wait for the next Aquarium Society meeting