The Official "Poinless" Thread - Page 53
Tropical Fish

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources » The Tropical Fish Keeping Community » Off Topic Discussions » The Official "Poinless" Thread

The Official "Poinless" Thread

This is a discussion on The Official "Poinless" Thread within the Off Topic Discussions forums, part of the The Tropical Fish Keeping Community category; --> Originally Posted by dlil Only because they DON'T kill caterpillars. :D Your own point, not mine. The more you post, the more frustrated Kate ...

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools vBmenu Seperating Image Search this Thread vBmenu Seperating Image
The Official "Poinless" Thread
Old 11-07-2006, 02:50 AM   #521
 
Lupin's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlil
Only because they DON'T kill caterpillars. :D
Your own point, not mine.

The more you post, the more frustrated Kate will be just to catch up with your conversations with me.
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 02:54 AM   #522
Daz
 
She's already fustrated. You drive her insane.
Daz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 02:57 AM   #523
 
Lupin's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlil
She's already fustrated. You drive her insane.
How can you say that!
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 02:59 AM   #524
Daz
 
I did'nt mean it. :D I'm sure you hold a SPECIAL place in her heart.
Daz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 03:07 AM   #525
 
Lupin's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlil
I did'nt mean it. :D I'm sure you hold a SPECIAL place in her heart.
Lol..
Haaaa....Kate, what do you think? That I hold a special place in your heart as a friend?
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 03:43 AM   #526
 
Amphitrite's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlil
Yes on the Division Bell tour at Earls court London.


All that you touch
All that you see
All that you taste
All you feel.
All that you love
All that you eat
And everyone you meet
All that you slight
And everyone you fight

All that is now..
Amphitrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 03:46 AM   #527
 
Lupin's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by katherine73
All that you eat
And everyone you meet
All that you slight
And everyone you fight

All that is now..
Thank goodness. Kate is now posting.
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 03:46 AM   #528
 
Amphitrite's Avatar
 
Err... what have I missed this time???
Amphitrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 03:47 AM   #529
Daz
 
All that is gone
All thats to come
And everything under the sun is in tune
But the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

There is no dark side of the moon really. matter of fact its all dark.
Daz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 03:48 AM   #530
 
Lupin's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by katherine73
Err... what have I missed this time???
Tons of posts and hundreds of conversations.
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"The, Have I ever told you" thread! briang Off Topic Discussions 12 01-08-2010 07:24 PM
My obligitory "Hello Everybody" thread. CoffeeMan Introduce Yourself 8 01-01-2010 12:38 PM
the Official "Guitar Hero" thread SKAustin Off Topic Discussions 20 05-25-2009 09:33 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:48 PM.