A little slice of my life....... - Page 7
Tropical Fish

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources » The Tropical Fish Keeping Community » Off Topic Discussions » A little slice of my life.......

A little slice of my life.......

This is a discussion on A little slice of my life....... within the Off Topic Discussions forums, part of the The Tropical Fish Keeping Community category; --> LoL 5am needs to hurry up and get here! I am getting my butt kicked at work! Nothing wants to work right and I ...

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools vBmenu Seperating Image Search this Thread vBmenu Seperating Image
A little slice of my life.......
Old 06-30-2012, 03:01 AM   #61
 
Boredomb's Avatar
 
LoL 5am needs to hurry up and get here! I am getting my butt kicked at work! Nothing wants to work right and I am tired!
Posted via Mobile Device
Boredomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 08:23 AM   #62
 
willow's Avatar
 
what do you do..?
willow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:53 PM   #63
 
Boredomb's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by willow View Post
what do you do..?
I work at Coca-Cola as a Quality Assurance Technician.
Posted via Mobile Device
Boredomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:16 PM   #64
 
Jayy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boredomb View Post
I work at Coca-Cola as a Quality Assurance Technician.
Posted via Mobile Device
How is it, not boring I hope lol. My sister LOVES coke, do you drink it?
Jayy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:42 PM   #65
 
Boredomb's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayy View Post
How is it, not boring I hope lol. My sister LOVES coke, do you drink it?
Its okay and yes it can boring somedays. Part of my job includes tasting every product we run at our plant. So yes I do drink coke. LoL even before I started working there I drank coke.
Boredomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:56 PM   #66
 
Jayy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boredomb View Post
Its okay and yes it can boring somedays. Part of my job includes tasting every product we run at our plant. So yes I do drink coke. LoL even before I started working there I drank coke.
Oh ok. Do you ever get tired of drinking all that soda? Last question.
Jayy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 10:04 PM   #67
 
Boredomb's Avatar
 
LoL no but there are some flavors that I can not stand to drink (won't name though flavors)!
Posted via Mobile Device
Boredomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 10:16 PM   #68
 
Jayy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boredomb View Post
LoL no but there are some flavors that I can not stand to drink (won't name though flavors)!
Posted via Mobile Device
Lol, I understand.
Jayy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 02:30 AM   #69
 
willow's Avatar
 
i don't work there,so i'll say i don't like cherry coke.
willow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 02:42 AM   #70
 
Jayy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by willow View Post
i don't work there,so i'll say i don't like cherry coke.
LOL, my dad's addicted to that that.
Jayy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Life shards Off Topic Discussions 6 04-06-2010 05:05 AM
What are you doing with your life?? BettaxFishxCrazy Off Topic Discussions 56 03-17-2010 03:37 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:21 PM.