I would just like to say.... - Page 2 - Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 37 Old 03-12-2010, 02:39 PM
She does the same thing to my brother when he's on his beer site. She understands what the internet is but I don't think she likes it. She might be thinking I'm involved with something bad. lol
dramaqueen is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 37 Old 03-12-2010, 03:27 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
LisaC144's Avatar
 
It sounds like my house. I'm on the fish forum, my fiance is on his beer site. Although you're 48, she probably thinks you should be outside playing rather than on the computer...lol
LisaC144 is offline  
post #13 of 37 Old 03-12-2010, 03:33 PM
TFK Moderator
 
Romad's Avatar
 
Too funny folks. My bf doesn't say a word because he practically lives on the computer (well, it's his job too). He's also a moderator on a gun forum. So while he's looking at bazookas, i'm looking at bettas :)

And yes, we have a bazooka in the basement. ***sigh****

Animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.
Romad is offline  
post #14 of 37 Old 03-12-2010, 04:01 PM
Member
 
willow's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romad View Post
Too funny folks. My bf doesn't say a word because he practically lives on the computer (well, it's his job too). He's also a moderator on a gun forum. So while he's looking at bazookas, i'm looking at bettas :)

And yes, we have a bazooka in the basement. ***sigh****
you never know when you may need a bazooka..............

i love this place too,and the peeps here,you all keep me going i tell ya.

when you set up a new tank,hide an extra
sponge or two behind some decor,that way you have
something seeded for you next filter.
willow is offline  
post #15 of 37 Old 03-12-2010, 05:05 PM
Member
 
Angel079's Avatar
 
LOL sound like my house Romand I am on here a LOT each day but while hubby runs a computer bus he's on computers naturally pretty much 24/7 so no excuse there. We actually had a customer call at almost 11PM the other night - Can you believe it???

~ Life Is Too Short, Break The Rules, Forgive Quickly, Kiss Slowly, Love Truly, Laugh Uncontrollably And Never Regret Anything that Made You Smile.
Life May Not Be The Party We Hoped For, But While We're Here, We Should Dance. ~
Angel079 is offline  
post #16 of 37 Old 03-12-2010, 05:33 PM
Member
 
Mean Harri's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
She does the same thing to my brother when he's on his beer site. She understands what the internet is but I don't think she likes it. She might be thinking I'm involved with something bad. lol
You are. Slot machines...

“He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors”
Thomas Jefferson quote
Mean Harri is offline  
post #17 of 37 Old 03-12-2010, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Harri View Post
You are. Slot machines...
Not much, anymore. lol Actually, that pic I took of the fish was taken like 4 or 5 months ago. That's about how often I go.
dramaqueen is offline  
post #18 of 37 Old 03-12-2010, 06:17 PM
LisaC144, my brother is a moderator on a beer forum.
dramaqueen is offline  
post #19 of 37 Old 03-12-2010, 06:34 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
LisaC144's Avatar
 
Dramaqueen, which forum? I'll tell my fiance about it.
LisaC144 is offline  
post #20 of 37 Old 03-12-2010, 06:40 PM
TFK Moderator
 
Romad's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel079 View Post
LOL sound like my house Romand I am on here a LOT each day but while hubby runs a computer bus he's on computers naturally pretty much 24/7 so no excuse there. We actually had a customer call at almost 11PM the other night - Can you believe it???
The best is when the pager goes off at 02:00 a.m. Grrrrrrr!!!!!

Animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.
Romad is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome