Happy Halloween! - Page 2
Tropical Fish

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources » The Tropical Fish Keeping Community » Off Topic Discussions » Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

This is a discussion on Happy Halloween! within the Off Topic Discussions forums, part of the The Tropical Fish Keeping Community category; --> Originally Posted by SantaMonicaHelp Kids do that? 0_0 Yep sure do LoL I was one of those kids. I even used toilet paper to ...

Reply
Old 11-01-2011, 12:13 AM   #11
 
Boredomb's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaMonicaHelp View Post
Kids do that? 0_0
Yep sure do LoL I was one of those kids. I even used toilet paper to roll their house or trees or whatever lol or put a bunch of plastic forks in their yard. You know like hundreds of them stuck in the ground.
Boredomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 01:03 AM   #12
 
MinaMinaMina's Avatar
 
I schooled some trick-or-treaters in manners tonight. I'm keeping one eye out the window for kids like both of us were, Boredomb.

Happy Halloween, everyone!
MinaMinaMina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 12:21 PM   #13
 
dfbiggs's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaMinaMina View Post
I schooled some trick-or-treaters in manners tonight. I'm keeping one eye out the window for kids like both of us were, Boredomb.

Happy Halloween, everyone!
Yeah whats wrongs with kids these days?.. I was also watching out the window and saw them purposely kick over my candle lanterns and then come to my door and get candy. Some kicked them over after they got the candy. Now I am remembering why I don't have kids and just fish:)
dfbiggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 01:43 PM   #14
 
Boredomb's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaMinaMina View Post
I schooled some trick-or-treaters in manners tonight. I'm keeping one eye out the window for kids like both of us were, Boredomb.

Happy Halloween, everyone!
Yeah I probably wasn't the nicest kid but with all that said I never did it to strangers just people who I knew. I know that sounds bad but it was more of a running joke then vandalism.
Boredomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 02:03 PM   #15
 
dfbiggs's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boredomb View Post
Yeah I probably wasn't the nicest kid but with all that said I never did it to strangers just people who I knew. I know that sounds bad but it was more of a running joke then vandalism.

Gees Boredomb...I'm disappointed in you :) Yeah it's different doing it to people you know. I think its "0" respect to do it to strangers especially after getting candy. Punks..I guess I did get a handful that were very respectful.
dfbiggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 03:13 PM   #16
 
Boredomb's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfbiggs View Post
Gees Boredomb...I'm disappointed in you :) Yeah it's different doing it to people you know. I think its "0" respect to do it to strangers especially after getting candy. Punks..I guess I did get a handful that were very respectful.
Yeah I would have never done it to strangers! Nor would I have done it after getting candy. Also this was when I was a teenager with nothing better to do around Halloween lol
Boredomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:34 PM   #17
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boredomb View Post
Yep sure do LoL I was one of those kids. I even used toilet paper to roll their house or trees or whatever lol or put a bunch of plastic forks in their yard. You know like hundreds of them stuck in the ground.
Sounds you've had so much fun when you were kid. I've never did anything like that. My childhood is plain...
SantaMonicaHelp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:57 PM   #18
 
Boredomb's Avatar
 
Well when you didn't have any money to do anything. You find ways to entertain yourself LoL. I did lots of stupid things growing up. Surprised I have made it this far in life without seriously hurting myself lol.
Boredomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 11:44 AM   #19
 
dfbiggs's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boredomb View Post
Well when you didn't have any money to do anything. You find ways to entertain yourself LoL. I did lots of stupid things growing up. Surprised I have made it this far in life without seriously hurting myself lol.
lol ..Yeah I look back too and can't believe what I used to do as a child. I think even living in farmland makes you have to get more creative with your time..:)
dfbiggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 10:42 AM   #20
 
aunt kymmie's Avatar
 
Ok, now I have to cop to how bad I was as a kid! We had a local dairy nearby and you could buy a flat of eggs for next to nothing. My friends and I would go trick or treating for candy and then go home, dress up all steathly like we were black ninjas and then go egg all the houses of the people we considered "grumpy" neighbors. (Geez Kym, and you wonder why they were grumpy?) I was an idiot teenager, lol!!
As an adult I'm probably just as bad. My two favorite things to do for Halloween now is to glue quarters & 50 cent pieces on the walkway leading up to my house and laugh as the kids try to pry them off. That's my "trick" for their "treat". Another favorite fun thing for me is to keep a bowl of fruit, along with some tomatoes, avocados and small potatos, and offer that as their treat. The look on the faces of some of these younger kids when they see this bowl is classic. (This trick does not work on anyone older than five). I then laugh and offer up the "good" stuff.
aunt kymmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Happy halloween!!! Kellsindell Beginner Saltwater Aquariums 2 11-02-2008 11:05 PM
Happy Halloween!!! Lupin Off Topic Discussions 6 10-31-2007 05:57 PM
Happy Halloween, gang!!!! Lupin Off Topic Discussions 9 10-31-2006 10:12 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:29 PM.