Funny "I got ripped in 4 weeks" advertisement - Page 2 - Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 21 Old 11-04-2009, 11:41 AM Thread Starter
oh yeah i completely understand that. But most advertisement play upon human ignorance-to think that everyone could have a look like that. Some people possibly could...if your mesomorph XD
it took me 2 years to make model! so yes, so people are very different in body somatotypes

Hit me up Baby
Blaxicanlatino is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 21 Old 11-04-2009, 11:44 AM
New Member
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaxicanlatino View Post
oh yeah i completely understand that. But most advertisement play upon human ignorance-to think that everyone could have a look like that. Some people possibly could...if your mesomorph XD
it took me 2 years to make model! so yes, so people are very different in body somatotypes

I agree with you, Its lack of knowledge that sells this kinda of crap. :( Sad really I use to work in a
sports supplment store, and I got 30 PPL a day asking for Fat burners, 3-4 weeks for a porm or something, Makes me sick :P

Don
MrHumphries is offline  
post #13 of 21 Old 11-06-2009, 10:09 AM
New Member
 
aquariangel's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHumphries View Post
I agree with you, Its lack of knowledge that sells this kinda of crap. :( Sad really I use to work in a
sports supplment store, and I got 30 PPL a day asking for Fat burners, 3-4 weeks for a porm or something, Makes me sick :P

Don
Definitely ignorance on the consumer's part. It's the same kind of advertising that the "cleansing" products use to suck people in. Those products are actually detrimental to a healthy lifestyle. Although I've slacked in my own routine lately I would rather work my butt off (LOL literally) than to take the chance of putting something unknown into my body.



Don't follow my footsteps....I run into walls!

Please visit my aquarium pages (under construction ).


More of my photography:


http://www.jpgmag.com/people/ticklemonkey

http://www.redbubble.com/people/ticklemonkey
aquariangel is offline  
post #14 of 21 Old 11-12-2009, 06:06 PM Thread Starter
but these days it seems people would do anything to have "the perfect bod"

Hit me up Baby
Blaxicanlatino is offline  
post #15 of 21 Old 11-13-2009, 12:24 PM
New Member
 
aquariangel's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaxicanlatino View Post
but these days it seems people would do anything to have "the perfect bod"
Yeah tell me about it.....thing is define "perfect" ya know? And what price perfection? Seeing the results of some plastic surgeons is enough to make me think "perfection" is overrated. At this point I'm just pleased if I wake up each morning!



Don't follow my footsteps....I run into walls!

Please visit my aquarium pages (under construction ).


More of my photography:


http://www.jpgmag.com/people/ticklemonkey

http://www.redbubble.com/people/ticklemonkey

Last edited by aquariangel; 11-13-2009 at 12:36 PM.
aquariangel is offline  
post #16 of 21 Old 11-13-2009, 01:11 PM
Gold Member
 
aunt kymmie's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquariangel View Post
Yeah tell me about it.....thing is define "perfect" ya know? And what price perfection? Seeing the results of some plastic surgeons is enough to make me think "perfection" is overrated. At this point I'm just pleased if I wake up each morning!
Try living in Southern California and see if your view of "perfection" gets tweaked. I think I've seen more *plastic* in one day at the beach here than most people in the midwest see in a year. Does that stop me from looking in the mirror each day and thinking I'm anything less than perfect? Not at all!

If you don't stand up for something you'll fall for anything...
aunt kymmie is offline  
post #17 of 21 Old 11-13-2009, 01:45 PM
New Member
 
aquariangel's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt kymmie View Post
Try living in Southern California and see if your view of "perfection" gets tweaked. I think I've seen more *plastic* in one day at the beach here than most people in the midwest see in a year. Does that stop me from looking in the mirror each day and thinking I'm anything less than perfect? Not at all!
That's cuz you ARE perfect Kymmie baby!



Don't follow my footsteps....I run into walls!

Please visit my aquarium pages (under construction ).


More of my photography:


http://www.jpgmag.com/people/ticklemonkey

http://www.redbubble.com/people/ticklemonkey
aquariangel is offline  
post #18 of 21 Old 11-13-2009, 02:49 PM
Gold Member
 
aunt kymmie's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquariangel View Post
That's cuz you ARE perfect Kymmie baby!
Takes one to know one! 8)

If you don't stand up for something you'll fall for anything...
aunt kymmie is offline  
post #19 of 21 Old 11-18-2009, 07:51 PM Thread Starter
lol how sweet :) im constantly self conscious but id never do these crazy promotions or drugs to get this 0_o. plus those hardcore bodybuilders look gross 0_0

Hit me up Baby
Blaxicanlatino is offline  
post #20 of 21 Old 11-24-2009, 05:18 PM
New Member
 
Talking

Hahaha
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pro body.jpg (43.4 KB, 9 views)
HugeRancidDog is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
what size is 48" wide, 19" deep and 23" tall redlessi Freshwater Aquarium Equipment 3 10-13-2009 09:51 PM
"Meat" coral - how long to "open"? Mike Coral and Reef Creatures 4 04-02-2007 12:03 PM
20 gallon long (30"x12"x12") tank crazie.eddie Freshwater Journals 31 01-10-2007 10:38 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome