Favorite Foods/Restaurants - Page 4 - Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 73 Old 02-19-2009, 11:00 PM
I love anything grilled on the grill.
dramaqueen is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 73 Old 02-19-2009, 11:04 PM
Gold Member
 
aunt kymmie's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspects View Post
i used to work in an italian restaurant, and made pizzas there. im talking about scratch dough, scratch ingredients, brick oven, the works. gotta admit, its good stuff.
And that my friend, is my favorite food!! If I had worked at a place like that I would have weighed 300lbs

If you don't stand up for something you'll fall for anything...
aunt kymmie is offline  
post #33 of 73 Old 02-19-2009, 11:11 PM
Banned
 
i was well on my way at one point. i was running the sautee, but eventually i trained someone for my position and i just played with pizzas all night. good fun. i actually got pretty god at tossing dough.
aspects is offline  
post #34 of 73 Old 02-20-2009, 10:09 AM
Member
 
Tyyrlym's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishkid View Post
Red Lobster is the best. Nuff said.
Red Lobster's not bad. Trust me though, they've got nothing on fresh caught and prepared seafood.

Tetra Fanatic
Watch my tank progress from Craigslist salvage to fishy habitat: Aaron's Tank
The only things that happen quickly in an aquarium are bad things.
Tyyrlym is offline  
post #35 of 73 Old 02-20-2009, 11:42 AM
Member
 
onefish2fish's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyyrlym View Post
Red Lobster's not bad. Trust me though, they've got nothing on fresh caught and prepared seafood.
100% agree.

theres a fishery in a few towns over that makes fried shrimp, scallops, and the sort. soooo gooood.
onefish2fish is offline  
post #36 of 73 Old 02-20-2009, 12:12 PM
Member
 
willow's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nudist View Post
come on over, we wouldnt mind at all. the grill is plenty big enough to throw one more on it. :)

Steve
aww bless ya :)

i like food cooked on the BBQ,as long as sausages don't turn out undercooked.
i like a nice steak with a salad,having said that,beef stew with dumplings..............

when you set up a new tank,hide an extra
sponge or two behind some decor,that way you have
something seeded for you next filter.
willow is offline  
post #37 of 73 Old 02-20-2009, 02:12 PM
Banned
 
lol. red lobster is no good imho. they cook all their food on a conveyor belt. the kitchen set up is actually pretty nasty
aspects is offline  
post #38 of 73 Old 02-20-2009, 04:51 PM
Member
 
fishkid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspects View Post
lol. red lobster is no good imho. they cook all their food on a conveyor belt. the kitchen set up is actually pretty nasty
Even though I disagree with your opinion, I will respect it.

Everything happens for a reason, but the reason isn't always good.
fishkid is offline  
post #39 of 73 Old 02-20-2009, 06:58 PM
Banned
 
i worked there. its not an opinion, its a fact
aspects is offline  
post #40 of 73 Old 02-20-2009, 07:24 PM
Member
 
fishkid's Avatar
 
lol. But did you quit shortly?

Everything happens for a reason, but the reason isn't always good.
fishkid is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why should we wash our frozen foods? onefish2fish Beginner Saltwater Aquariums 3 05-07-2009 10:30 PM
Malawian Cichlids Favorite Foods? Mr.Todd Cichlids 3 05-29-2007 05:19 AM
Fish foods! Picklee Beginner Freshwater Aquarium 3 02-24-2007 11:10 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome