The cutest cat picture, Ever! (well, almost) - Page 3
Tropical Fish

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources » The Tropical Fish Keeping Community » Off Topic Discussions » The cutest cat picture, Ever! (well, almost)

The cutest cat picture, Ever! (well, almost)

This is a discussion on The cutest cat picture, Ever! (well, almost) within the Off Topic Discussions forums, part of the The Tropical Fish Keeping Community category; --> kymmie I saved the pic and am going to email it to my wife as soon as I am done here...

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools vBmenu Seperating Image Search this Thread vBmenu Seperating Image
The cutest cat picture, Ever! (well, almost)
Old 02-22-2011, 02:48 PM   #21
 
shadetreeme's Avatar
 
kymmie
I saved the pic and am going to email it to my wife as soon as I am done here
shadetreeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 03:22 PM   #22
 
jeaninel's Avatar
 
Iamgray, that 2nd pic of your cat is priceless...the look on his face.
jeaninel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 03:27 PM   #23
 
Inga's Avatar
 
Adorable! What more needs to be said? ha ha Makes me miss my kitty. :(
Inga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 04:04 PM   #24
 
willow's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1077 View Post
Those are Hoover's favorite playthings !
Where's a Pic of Hoover ? ? ? ?

cute pictures,cats are really adorable.
willow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 03:53 PM   #25
 
Grimmjow's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt kymmie View Post
That would be a very big heavy afghan I knitted for myself to be wrapped up in while I'm on the couch watching movies. He has taken it over. If he gets to the afghan before I do he knows I'll never disturb him in order to take it away from him. Smart cat.
Yours has you trained well.
Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:22 AM   #26
 
aunt kymmie's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmjow View Post
Yours has you trained well.
I wouldn't have it any other way.
aunt kymmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:07 AM   #27
 
1077's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by willow View Post
Where's a Pic of Hoover ? ? ? ?

cute pictures,cats are really adorable.
I shall have to get my brother to take a photo or two of Hoover and I now that he doesn't have the god awful pink cast on his leg.
Oops! did I say Hoover and I ?
1077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 10:54 AM   #28
 
aunt kymmie's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1077 View Post
I shall have to get my brother to take a photo or two of Hoover and I now that he doesn't have the god awful pink cast on his leg.
Oops! did I say Hoover and I ?
Ha! Yes you did!!! Finally, we get to see a pic of both of you?? I'm holding you to this promise...!!
We've been conversing for years and I have no idea what you look like and it drives me crazy. (not a far drive)
Did Hoover's leg recover fully?? I hope so.
aunt kymmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 11:04 AM   #29
 
1077's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt kymmie View Post
Ha! Yes you did!!! Finally, we get to see a pic of both of you?? I'm holding you to this promise...!!
We've been conversing for years and I have no idea what you look like and it drives me crazy. (not a far drive)
Did Hoover's leg recover fully?? I hope so.

Well,, I guess I'm stuck now
Yes ,Hoover has recovered fully. I know this because his favorite tactic when I'm out in the yard is to run several circles around me at full speed and then come from behind and hit me in the back with all fours and quickly dart away to resume circling until his next opportunity to repeat this maneuver.
He has managed to knock me down on a couple occasions.
Guess what Kymmie? the other day I looked out the window, and Hoover had treed a very large opossum.
He spent all day laying at the foot of the tree waiting for the rodent to come down.
Never saw that he caught it ,and suspect the possum simply waited until the evening and managed to slip away while Hoover dosed off.
1077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 11:15 AM   #30
 
aunt kymmie's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1077 View Post
Well,, I guess I'm stuck now
Yes ,Hoover has recovered fully. I know this because his favorite tactic when I'm out in the yard is to run several circles around me at full speed and then come from behind and hit me in the back with all fours and quickly dart away to resume circling until his next opportunity to repeat this maneuver.
He has managed to knock me down on a couple occasions.
Guess what Kymmie? the other day I looked out the window, and Hoover had treed a very large opossum.
He spent all day laying at the foot of the tree waiting for the rodent to come down.
Never saw that he caught it ,and suspect the possum simply waited until the evening and managed to slip away while Hoover dosed off.
Yes, you're stuck and I'm holding you to PICTURES!!
Hoover hits you at full speed with all fours?? Dang, I'd pay to see a video of that, lol.
He sounds like a very playful fun dog. I'm sure when Hoover woke up he ran to the tree and was very disppointed to find Lucky Nigel No Name's brother gone.
aunt kymmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help Id with no Picture Neah84 Tropical Fish Diseases 6 02-26-2009 08:03 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:03 PM.