Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday; practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.
I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make the world great. Not to imply that the world is necessarily greater than neither any other world nor the only world in the universe. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, dietary preference or sexual preference of the wished.
By accepting this greeting you are bound by these terms that-
• This greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal
• This greeting is freely transferable provided that no alteration shall be made to the original greeting and that the proprietary rights of the wisher are acknowledged.
• This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain wished in certain jurisdictions and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.
• This greeting is warranted to perform as reasonably may be expected within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first.
• The wisher warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher
• Any references in this greeting to "the Lord", "Father Christmas", "Our Saviour", or any other festive figures, whether actual or fictitious, dead or alive, shall not imply any endorsement by or from them in respect of this greeting, and all proprietary rights in any referenced third party names and images are hereby acknowledged.
Please note; This greeting implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and no responsibility for any unintended emotional stress this greeting may bring to those not caught up in the spirit that the greeting was sent.