Come chat - Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 09-30-2011, 06:45 PM Thread Starter
New Member
 
Santaclaws's Avatar
 
Come chat

Some people are meeting tonight to chat talk about anything 7:00 hope to see you there Pat

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile,
a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment,
or the smallest act of caring,
all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

Dr. Leo Buscaglia
Santaclaws is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 Old 09-30-2011, 07:22 PM
New Member
 
I tried but no luck.......error message:

"Sorry, you do not yet have access to the Fish Forum chat room. Please check back after participating more."

So participate more by posting?
adot45 is offline  
post #3 of 7 Old 09-30-2011, 07:57 PM
Member
 
BarbH's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by adot45 View Post
I tried but no luck.......error message:

"Sorry, you do not yet have access to the Fish Forum chat room. Please check back after participating more."

So participate more by posting?
Yes you will need more post, don't remember the exact number Thinking either after 25 or 50...?
BarbH is offline  
post #4 of 7 Old 09-30-2011, 09:56 PM
Member
 
fish joey's Avatar
 
The chat is fun... people..... you should join in... you will learn on the fly!!!
fish joey is offline  
post #5 of 7 Old 10-02-2011, 12:53 PM
Member
 
wannalearn's Avatar
 
who all uses the chat.. i check it often and there is never anybody there
wannalearn is offline  
post #6 of 7 Old 10-02-2011, 02:05 PM
Member
 
It's kinda of hit or miss I love to chat, but a lot of times no one comes in. Just keep an eye on it.
k19smith is offline  
post #7 of 7 Old 10-02-2011, 02:14 PM
Member
 
Boredomb's Avatar
 
I would use it if my phone would let me LoL. 99% of the time I am using my phone the other 1% am on company computer and they kinda get a little upset if your are "chatting" on the computer.
Boredomb is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chat Anyone? jones57742 Off Topic Discussions 14 04-15-2013 10:25 AM
CHAT! iPesci Off Topic Discussions 18 08-29-2012 10:22 PM
how about the chat fish joey Off Topic Discussions 12 09-16-2011 08:58 PM
Chat please!!! Lupin Off Topic Discussions 2 07-27-2007 01:36 PM
Chat jones57742 Off Topic Discussions 4 05-29-2007 06:38 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome