Anyone got a Wii ? - Page 2
Tropical Fish

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources » The Tropical Fish Keeping Community » Off Topic Discussions » Anyone got a Wii ?

Anyone got a Wii ?

This is a discussion on Anyone got a Wii ? within the Off Topic Discussions forums, part of the The Tropical Fish Keeping Community category; --> That's quite near the beginning I think? I can't really remember but it's something like: get a fish out the water and have it ...

Reply
Old 06-07-2007, 04:58 AM   #11
 
Falina's Avatar
 
That's quite near the beginning I think? I can't really remember but it's something like:

get a fish out the water and have it on your rod, then let the cat follow you into the wee womans house, because it's her cat.

I can't remember the monkey, sorry. If I've got time later I'll go through it again and see.
Falina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 04:59 AM   #12
Daz
 
Yes, but how you get the rod ?
Daz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 09:58 AM   #13
 
tangy's Avatar
 
go to the rock where you to see the monkey. there are weeds by your feet that allows you to summon the eagle flying above you. with it, you send it to retrieve the small basket from the monkey. from there you give it to the pregnant lady and walk her home and she gives you her sons rod. then then folow julie's post. good luck! :D
tangy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 09:59 AM   #14
Daz
 
Thanks Tangyman. Your a star. :D
Daz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 12:56 PM   #15
 
Mike's Avatar
 
I just got a Wii yesterday. I decided on it because I spend a lot of time with my girlfriend, who has shown that she is receptive to gaming in some form because she's become addicted to the "brick breaker" game on her Blackberry wireless device her work issued her. My hope is that the unique gameplay and "cutesy" graphics the Wii offers will peak her interest and even get her "into it". I'd much rather race her in Mario Kart than feel pressured to hurry up and stop playing a PS3 :)

I tried it out last night and so far I think it's a lot of fun. I only have the sports game it came with, but I like seeing the baseball bat and tennis raquet swing the way I swing my arms, etc. I can access the Fish Forum on my TV via the built in Opera web browser, though pigs will fly before I take the time to key in a post letter by letter with the Wii remote :P

Can anyone recommend any good games for it?

Thanks,
Mike :)
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 08:05 PM   #16
 
Falina's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangyman
go to the rock where you to see the monkey. there are weeds by your feet that allows you to summon the eagle flying above you. with it, you send it to retrieve the small basket from the monkey. from there you give it to the pregnant lady and walk her home and she gives you her sons rod. then then folow julie's post. good luck! :D
It's all coming back to me! :D

The pregnant lady is quite random, LOL!
Falina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 07:56 AM   #17
 
sazzy's Avatar
 
other than Zelda(the reason we all got a wii) :D

wii play is good, only because cow racing is funny,and fishing is naff but good competion
monkey ball ~the little mini 2player games are cool
sazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 07:58 AM   #18
Daz
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazzy
other than Zelda(the reason we all got a wii) :D

wii play is good, only because cow racing is funny,and fishing is naff but good competion
monkey ball ~the little mini 2player games are cool
Yup like the cow racing, I still have a few games to play. Oh played the Rayman one the night, that was pretty entertaining, but not the sort of thing you play with the curtains open.
Daz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 08:02 AM   #19
 
sazzy's Avatar
 
might have to try that game then Daz lol

anyone played wario? i played it on ds and was impressed just wondered if it was the same kinda stuff?
sazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 08:06 AM   #20
Daz
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazzy
might have to try that game then Daz lol

anyone played wario? i played it on ds and was impressed just wondered if it was the same kinda stuff?
Will report back on Monday.
Daz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:48 AM.