OK, i threw in my GSP puffer fish to help fasten the cycling process and he seems fine..... im ready to put in live rock and some Macro algae but i need help.
1) For a reef tank its about 1.75 pounds of live rock per gallon right?
2) If you look at my sump, in the middle section where the white grate looking thing is, ok do i place algae on top of that or do i place algae under that
3) Do i need something down there for it to grow in i.e. live sand, mud
4) what is the best algae to get and what invertebrates can i put down there that wont eat the algae
5) should i keep my GSP in the tank during all of this or should i remove him back to his proper tank so he wont eat things off live rock by the time i put saltwater fish in and coral, reef , SO BASICALLY can i leave the GSP in here with the live rock or will he mess up the process
(THE GSP IS NOT LIVING IN THIS TANK WITH MY OTHER FISH, ONLY USING TO CYCLE)
6) Is it ok to drop in some snails for him to eat while the live rock and alage is cycling or would this ruin the levels, and instead i should just remove him back to his 37 gallon and feed him there
THANKS, FOR N E HELP