My little Bolivian Ram died. It was my fault. I want to ask you if you think I should try another with my Dwarf Rainbows? He got along great with them, but they ate so fast he never got any food. I mistakenly overfed trying to get him food, but didn't think about using a syringe (by the time I tried, he would just spit out the blood worm) and was going fast. If I got another I'd use a syringe to get food to him at least until he learned to be as aggressive as my rainbows. I didn't realize they were timid. So. . a combination of not eating, and I wasn't testing for ammonia, because I didn't think I would have ammonia, but all of a sudden I had 0.25 and even with a WC the damage was done. Thoughts about whether I should try another with what I learned? I really liked the guy, and have tears as I write this. Thanks!