- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
- By the sounds of it you have too many uncompatible fish in tanks that are too small. Do some research on your different fish, check their minimum tank size, water requirements and suitable tank mates. You may need to rehome some of your fish or return them to the pet store and purchase more compatible fish and remember not to overtook your tanks. The overall outcome for your fish will be so much better. They will live longer, happier lives and will be less likely to become stressed and contract diseases. Good luck
- Plecos grow large and should be in large tank. I have never kept one before but i think they need to be in 75 gallons or more. Also fancy goldfish should be kept with only otheir fancy goldfish in 40 gallons or more. Also goldfish should NOT be kept with tropical such as beta. You are better off putting the Betta in a regular5 gallon tank of his/her own with a small snail or 2 shrimp is you want variety.
- Lol I hope u have some experience with goldfish and plecos lmao. I know this is a betta fish forum things but I just had to ask because im concerned about my gold fish. Also, how often should I feed my baby betta? I only have 1 baby betta.
- Hi gema :) i need some help. :(I witnessed my pleco attacking my fantail goldfish is that normal? I thought they are normally peaceful fish who get along with other fish. This happened when i gave it a algae wafer to eat and the goldfish wanted some of it. Now both my fantails have white fuzzy fungus on them :(I i poured some melafix into the 20goldfish gallon tank I have them and my baby betta in( btw the betta is in a breeder container attached in the tank. Also I already removed the "aggressive " pleco out and placed his bad butt in the ten gallon tank wit the other pleco and a tiger barb and a older betta. Hope they will be ok *__* anything im doing wrong? Please help me
- About gema
- Total Years Fish Keeping Experience
- aussieJJDude liked post by gema On thread : Suggestions wanted for stocking a community tankEnded up with a slightly different shaped tank and now have one that is 60 x 12 x 12. So very long and skinny :-D but thinking of keeping the stocking list simila to before.Liked On: 09-01-2013, 05:16 AM
Posted On: 09-01-2013, 03:40 AMspreadtoothinly liked post by gema On thread : 15 gallon Community Tank JournalNew photos of the neons. 129417 129425 129433 129441 129449 129457Liked On: 07-06-2013, 01:43 PM
Posted On: 05-23-2013, 02:11 AMMore photos of the Boraras maculatus as well as some of my fat neons. (They are huge piggies, and I had to feed a little extra so the Boraras got their share. But I've got the feeding sorted now :-))...Liked On: 06-12-2013, 02:53 AM
Posted On: 06-11-2013, 06:02 PM10 new Boraras maculatus. It's a little hard to take a decent photo as they are so tiny. 144586 144594 144602Liked On: 06-10-2013, 03:49 AM
Posted On: 06-08-2013, 10:59 PMMy new 5g Betta tank for my desk. Currently empty. 144610Liked On: 06-10-2013, 03:48 AM
Posted On: 06-08-2013, 11:30 PMSo today I removed the corner plant by the filter that turned out to be Alternanthera bettzickiana (only semi-aquatic) and in its place is a cutting from one of the hygros from the other side and a...Liked On: 05-31-2013, 12:06 PM
Posted On: 05-29-2013, 02:56 AMNew photos of the neons. 129417 129425 129433 129441 129449 129457Liked On: 05-30-2013, 01:21 AM
Posted On: 05-23-2013, 02:11 AMSo today I removed the corner plant by the filter that turned out to be Alternanthera bettzickiana (only semi-aquatic) and in its place is a cutting from one of the hygros from the other side and a...Liked On: 05-30-2013, 01:21 AM
Posted On: 05-29-2013, 02:56 AM109794Liked On: 05-29-2013, 01:43 AM
Posted On: 04-29-2013, 03:37 AM103801 103809 103817 Black and yellow spotted snakeskin guppy maleLiked On: 05-29-2013, 01:43 AM
Posted On: 04-20-2013, 06:53 AMao liked post by gema On thread : Is this plant even aquatic?Wow :thankyou:! I looked it up and you were spot on! I will be returning it tomorrow... hopefullyLiked On: 05-28-2013, 11:02 AM
Posted On: 05-28-2013, 04:52 AM129465Liked On: 05-24-2013, 06:46 AM
Posted On: 05-23-2013, 02:14 AMNew photos of the neons. 129417 129425 129433 129441 129449 129457Liked On: 05-24-2013, 06:46 AM
Posted On: 05-23-2013, 02:11 AMAdded 3 new neons to the group today to up their number to 8. So far the new additions are settling in well. Posted via Mobile DeviceLiked On: 05-14-2013, 07:49 PM
Posted On: 05-13-2013, 11:26 PM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11 PM.