- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 249
- he is in a 30litre tank which I know will need to be upgraded as the Elephant grows, at the moment he is quite small so not a problem. Archie pays him more attention than the other way around. It was a shame about the females as they were crown tails and very pretty but the tank wasn't big enough to be split into two.
- it took me nearly a week to decide to have him, reserved him and then someone else wanted him so it was very close to me not having him. He now resides with two large shrimps and a Peters elephant nose with no problem at all. He won't eat the Betta food since he gets live food daily...one very spoilt Betta!
- Hi, I was going to ask your advice on the colouration of the Betta I own, unfortunately have been unable to upload a picture of him, I know that he is a half moon. would appreciate your opinion of him etc. ( he is just a pet but very special!)many thanks Corin
- hello, i was wondering if i could have your expert opinion. i was told that you have "the eye" for spotting fin rot, and as i have never dealt with it before, i cant tell the difference between it and fin biting. not much has changed, except for a run-in with tetra easy balance which left all 7 of my tanks with charcoal gray water within an hour of their water change. all parameters perfect....russelltheshihtzu thought maybe you could help me if you saw the pics. everyone on this forum has been amazing at welcoming us and giving great advice. attaching some pics if you ever have some time to take a peek....thanks again, julie
Edit: was unable to attach pics (url?) usually use the paperclip to attach. lol. if you ever have time message me and i will send you the pics that way, as i did for russell.
- Hi Lil - could I ask your expertise with identifying the colours of my boys? I'd really like to learn about what colours they are and how they are classified. If it helps, you can take a look at my betta album in my profile or can visit my thread under "I started with one..." - though you might need to scroll through the pages to find all 12. Thanks so much!!
- About lilnaugrim
- Rhode Island
- art, fish, pc gaming, writing
- Art Student at URI
- Total Years Fish Keeping Experience
- 3 - 5
Sam, Velvet, Alloy, Bowie, Blue, Glaston, Macklin
- Alasse liked post by lilnaugrim On thread : 4ft planted rainbow tankYou always have the most beautiful tanks! I'm jealous of your massive amounts of plants! hahaLiked On: 06-17-2015, 06:38 PM
Posted On: 06-17-2015, 09:15 AMaussieJJDude liked post by lilnaugrim On thread : What type of Cory is this?aussie is right, that's a Peppered and a Bronze in the back. Yes, Albino's are the same species as Bronze so they will shoal together. But Peppered are different and need a shoal of their own to be...Liked On: 06-08-2015, 03:36 AM
Posted On: 06-04-2015, 07:59 AMEh, that's a little small for a Beardie, that's 24 tall, correct? If so, that's a tank for an aboreal lizard, no good for Beardie's or even Leopards. All the Aboreal lizards are escape artists or...Liked On: 05-26-2015, 08:42 AM
Posted On: 05-25-2015, 08:14 PMEither a Leopard Gecko or a Bearded Dragon. A beardie would likely be better as their tails won't fall off if mishandled, but they're generally fairly easy going. Any lizard can escape, so be aware...Liked On: 05-26-2015, 06:55 AM
Posted On: 05-25-2015, 03:49 PMdanfu liked post by lilnaugrim On thread : Pets for young (autistic) children?Either a Leopard Gecko or a Bearded Dragon. A beardie would likely be better as their tails won't fall off if mishandled, but they're generally fairly easy going. Any lizard can escape, so be aware...Liked On: 05-25-2015, 06:44 PM
Posted On: 05-25-2015, 03:49 PMLooking good so far! Just be careful, on Java Fern and Anubias there is a little green stick thing called a Rhizome, it's where the roots come out of at the base of the leaves. That should not be...Liked On: 05-21-2015, 10:32 AM
Posted On: 05-21-2015, 09:37 AMThere are millions of freshwater mosses that you can use. Java Moss is one of the easiest to cultivate, it doesn't need a whole heck of a lot of light, but it will appreciate it if you can put some...Liked On: 05-21-2015, 08:42 AM
Posted On: 05-21-2015, 08:23 AMAnders247 liked post by lilnaugrim On thread : Can a pearl gourami live with other gouramis in a 45g?Actually Pearls can have a nice group in a 30+, they get large but not as long as the 3 Spot gouramis (Opaline, Blue, Golden). In a 45 you can do 1 M and 2 F. Never mix Gouramis, Pearls are much...Liked On: 05-03-2015, 08:59 PM
Posted On: 07-23-2014, 08:29 AMSirReal303 liked post by lilnaugrim On thread : Why do YouTube videos no longer embed into the posts?You have to manually do it, it's not automatic. You have to do and then just the last part of the video link, all the letters and finally [/youtube, a end bracket would be where the comma is. You...Liked On: 04-26-2015, 09:10 PM
Posted On: 04-26-2015, 08:52 PMRomad liked post by lilnaugrim On thread : Why do YouTube videos no longer embed into the posts?You have to manually do it, it's not automatic. You have to do and then just the last part of the video link, all the letters and finally [/youtube, a end bracket would be where the comma is. You...Liked On: 04-26-2015, 09:04 PM
Posted On: 04-26-2015, 08:52 PMOh no, no at all ^_^ They are "low light" plants but all that means is that they can thrive just fine in dimmer lights. They will very much appreciate more light if you have it or can provide it....Liked On: 03-12-2015, 01:57 PM
Posted On: 03-12-2015, 06:20 AMMy floating ones are doing just fine. They don't care too much whether they're floated or tied down, just as long as the whole plant isn't buried :-)Liked On: 03-11-2015, 11:59 AM
Posted On: 03-11-2015, 07:19 AMwillow liked post by lilnaugrim On thread : rosy barb 10 gallonsHi there bromfieldpen! Welcome to the forum! Well, there's a few things wrong unfortunately. Not all pet stores are very knowledgeable even though they may seem like it. Always take their advice...Liked On: 03-02-2015, 02:55 AM
Posted On: 03-01-2015, 05:40 PMwillow liked post by lilnaugrim On thread : a question about photobucketSo you want to take the photo off PhotoBucket and onto your desktop to put into iPhoto? Is that correct? If so, go on Photobucket, find the picture you want and then right click on the photo so...Liked On: 02-28-2015, 07:47 AM
Posted On: 02-27-2015, 05:03 PM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:28 AM.