Conversation Between lilnaugrim and LebronTheBetta
Showing Visitor Messages 81 to 90 of 113
- No, I don't age. Takes forever and it's a waste of time if I have conditioner. :D And I know about the chlorimines or whatever it's called. lol And thank you. It's taking a while, it was quicker in my 20G. (I don't wanna seed, I think it's too much work. hehe)
- If you left the water "open" as if you were going to age it, then it will be fine. if you used conditioner afterwards it will be fine too. There really isn't as much chlorine in tap as we think there is but always better to be safe than sorry. But no, it won't hurt your cycle at all
- Hey, Lilnau. I have a quick question that I think is easy for you. Here's the story: I was setting up my 3.5. Added sand, decorations, etc. I also added my sponge filter. But I didn't dechlorinate it first, but now it is because I started the cycle. Is the chlorine still in the sponge? I don't think so due to the air inflowing from the aerator. What do you think? The ammonia is still 2ppm from 2-3 days ago. I hope it's okay. :s
- My betta isn't fond of jumping. Not like Lebron was, but oh well!
And I will check at that thread right now! But I'm replying to you, so I'll post afterwards. ^^" And thank you so much for your info! I'm sorry about your cats, though. But at least you have a lot more now! And I'll PM you once I get these things through. Thanks!
- Lol that's awesome ^_^ all my fish jump for food anyway so they get their exercise as well.
And yes cat's do what they do, it depends on their raising. Our are so lovable and I actually just posted a thread about them showing them off in the Finless Friends section. But no, they don't run away, you keep them in for the first month or so, they find the food and when they go out they know to come back for food or for shelter if it rains/snows whatever There was a time where our girl cat went missing for two weeks and we thought she might have gotten run over or something but she ended up coming back soon afterwards happy as she could be. We did have two cats who were eaten by foxes back in the day but one was barely out of kitten-hood and another was not supposed to be outside, it was a cat given to us that we didn't exactly want. You can PM me more about cats if you like ^_^ I think I almost keep hitting my 1000 character limit lol
- Yes, I should have more plants. lol I make this "circle" of plants on the surface and put the food in the center; and my betta has to jump over the plants to eat! Exercise while eating dinner is genius if I say so myself. lol
Yes, it's so.. Epic! Different Pokemon, and trying to level up each time. ^.^ I always try to get all the Eeveelutions lol.
And yes, I was leaning more to cat too. Don't have to walk, so much for furry lol, they actually like people right? Like not just for food? And aren't you scared if they run away? My dad had like every single pet possible and he said "They just do.". :I I'm not sure if that's true. Sorry for all the questions lol, I'm fascinated by animals. ^^"