Conversation Between lilnaugrim and LebronTheBetta
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 113
- It is quite a bit of work. I do water changes for all the small tanks on Wednesday and that takes about 2 hours for the 4 tanks well, sometimes it's only an hour unless I dillydally haha and then Saturday is everyone which definitely takes about 2 hours to do.
I'm getting more females too XD lol I'm so bad, but it's like catching Pokemon! You have to catch them all! lol
- You have over 22 bettas already? You must be going to the doctor now to get a betta med prescription. haha ^.^ I only have one in a 20G, my sorority died off a few months ago. -.- But that means I can buy so much to spoil him. > How do you manage?
And I think he only comes over for food. He only slept on the box I got for him once, cats love boxes. lol
- Oh yeah, that's nice ^_^ yep, we lost power in all of them! Luckily for Nemo I only had one Betta, a Dwarf Gourami and some silver tip tetras that were easy to transport in the 2.5 and Remmy had the 1g to my aunt's house to keep warm. It was freezing!! But everyone made it through ^_^ I dread to think what will happen this next hurricane season seeing as I have over 22 Bettas o.O yeah....oops lol
That's really super cute about about the cat!! I'm sure he loves you and loves the attention
- Where I live we didn't really get much of the hurricanes. We only got the remains of it, just plain downpours. We didn't lose power! Did you? :o
My neighbor has a cat that comes to me every night. ^.^ I feed him and he seems to like me. I call him Linc. (short for Lincoln) I don't know why I chose that name but it was based on a TV show, Prison Break. lol
(sorry it took a while to reply, I actually posted the comment on my profile. lol)
- Yeah Hurricanes are no fun! Neither are Blizzards and boy did we get hit hard this past year! Between Irene in '11, Sandy in '12 and Nemo in '13 lol, we can't get a break it seems!!
Aww that's sad, I wish you could have a kitty too! We've got 3 real cats (well, 3 that are offically ours) and then 1 stray that we've adopted and her kittens (who are gone to their homes now) and then all the feral cats in the woods ^_^ one day though, one day you will be able to get a lovely kitty cat or three! haha
- There's one cute girl kitten who's only about 3 months old at the PetSense that I go to in RI, you could...idk take a road trip! She's only 100$ and already spayed (which is a great deal since fixing is 75 itself) she's all black with a tiny tuft of white on her chest, super lovable and all!
We just got rid of all our kittens and mama kitty is fixed so hopefully we won't have any more kittens running around any time soon! But yeah we've got a whole feral colony living in our woods now!
We don't have tornado warnings thankfully just flood watches and hurricanes that rip our beaches apart we just fixed our state beach and then Sandy comes and destroys it again! And we just got it fixed for the opening of summer thankfully!