Conversation Between KwLDeL and ANHEL123
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
- So many dogs on the street and no one can help. Now i have a fb friend who has 3 dogs and one is pregnant no where to go. They all outside we can't find foster or adopter . Appreciate you rescue Did you rescue or did you buy at the store? Do you know about puppy mills? I never knew about puppy mills until adopted my doggy from the shelter. I still have bettas too:) And Have a Happy Healthy New Year to you and to your family , and of course to your furry friend!
- OMG You adopted a puppy?! I almost cried when i read it . What kind is your puppy? I am on fb for the past year all about dogs sharing So many of them get tortured, abandoned , put down daily in the shelters. So many abandoned mama and puppies . The shelter just put mama down after she gave birth to her puppies , and they didn't even give her her pups to smell or feed. I cry every day. My life completely changed since i am on fb I never realized what is going on with those poor dogs Every country has so many of them. A lot of people torture them I saw shelters in Romania horrible heartbreaking .
- Heya. I'm so rude I'm sorry. How are you? How was your summer, Halloween , and thanksgivings. Hah? But I had him pass away and was so upset I packed up and stored away the tanks. And adopted a puppy. Hah. But as anyone that ever owned a beta fish. I had to get one. All was well until 2-3 days ago. But you spent so much time helping me I'm not nothing you with this one :). I'm just throwing it out to the community. It's more then finrot but I hope to heal him..idk it's been 5 days or more 3 since it got easably noticeable .
Anyway I hoe you be well and honestly I cannot express how much I appreciated all the help and time you gave me and you are really a tremendous person.
I'll check in now and then.
- All is well thanks. Hope the same goes for you and yours. As far as bettas I have my black and gold petco. Rescue almost a yr. the tail bitter isn't doing to well (thanks for all the advise and I just got a wild betta of AB. I had 2 pass away on me both dumbo ear bettas. I read up on bettas in general and I will buy nothing but wild/natural fish I didn't know people are breeding them in all types of ways for no reason other then profit. Idk if you heard this but I'd like to know if you did. I read they are going to stop breeding dumbo ear bettas because they can't swim properly?
Ok keep in touch I'll do the same and as always Many Thanks for all you have done and just for being you ;)
- I apologize didn't reply earlier I am not on the forum recently stuck on FB fighting for animals I am at work and have limited access to the computer Will you please forgive me if I will write to you tomorrow I will come home today at 10 pm after my second job Thank you so much , I will talk to you . Also a few questions how often he bites it? Any behavior changes at all? Do you think the tail got infected? Black edges ? Do you do full water change or you have filter?
- ps. I never keep the hoods on the tanks should I put it on this guys? I'm thinking he will be less stressed. Also should I add salt to his water for a few weeks? Oh lastly would he be better on a self of to the side or is he ok next to the couch and all the chaos in my apartment ?.
Your the best. Hope to hear back and looking forward to hear about your guys
- Good morning, I have always got solid advice from you , which I I'm so very very grateful for. Nice to have a trusting buddy on something as dear to me as my betas. Real fast to update you I have a tail biter and it's getting worse if anything. I trashed all plastic plants , filed down the edges and inside of his cave and of course have the water heated and moved him in to a 5 gallon tank (I heard when they feel closed in they bite on their tails). Point is I took a precautions and it's not helping. So I want to ask one can he live a healthy life with a ragged looking tail and second is there something I can do to make him grow it back quicker? Once again thank you. Hope all is well with you and yours. =P
- one more tip that i got from someone. Someone mentioned putting shiny objects next to the tank. Someone put glitter paper bright photos, just anything bright and colorful close to where he can see it and it makes him busy. Also read mess in my visitor mess from sing right above you
- Awww you so nice thank you! Glad they are doing good. I also had one of my betta bitter but he did't do it often. I did put silk plants, a few thermometers , a toy outside of the tank just to distract him. If you might have light in the tank make sure its not the problem. Otherwise just keep the water extra clean to prevent an infection. Floating plants silk or live recommended. One tip if you ever buy live plant or other fishy always quarantine it ALWAYS because it can bring ich. Good luck , thank you for an update!!!!
- hey, just want to say hello, HI. hope all is well with you and yours. I'm good I have 3 betta ATM 2 are great one has an issue with biting his tail not life threading so if he's happy biting his tail what can I do. I did all I could on how to stop this but he does it anyway. But just a BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THE TIME AND HELP. RESLLY I OWE THE HEALTH OF MY GUYS TO YOU....for real
Many Thanks, D.DEL