I was pretty sure she was barred. She's so light though, so it's hard to see. Everything was going good until she ran into the tank side. Then I got worried and took her out. She's missing a chunk out of her anal fin and the very tip of her dorsal is nipped away as well. -sigh-
I just got worried when she ran into the glass. She quit moving so I took her out. The male didn't go and attack her. He just kinda looked her over until she started moving again, but still.
I'm carding them right now. When I remove the paper, she swims over to greet him instead of acting scared like after the face to face. He did his little dance, but I shut them off again. I just don't feel like trying again tonight would be good at all.
Do you think a couple of days will be okay, or should I wait for her fins to completely heal?
The egg is sticking out again on my female. The male is flaring and strutting his stuff. She's all over it, still. Would it be good to go ahead and spawn them tonight? Or should I still wait to try tomorrow?
Well, I'm in Canada, so I would sell but shipping to America is very hard and expensive. I do breed a bit, but I haven't for a while so I am not currently selling and last time I bred the spawn failed. I am actually doing a spawn this weekend, but I do not know if it will work. Hopefully! So the answer to your question is no, I do not have any whites available (white is a color I would eventually like to work with.)