- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
- hi Bekah. Yes, it's been a very long time. Things have been very hectic here and I haven't been on much at all. i totally redid my tank. Got rid of the fake landscape (hollow rock and log). They were trapping wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much waste - hence the nitrate and ammonia issues in my tank. I culled anything that was sick, treated for parasites, just put the carbon filters back in as I wanted to treat it for a good long time, and now have driftwood weighted down with several rocks. Didn't know how difficult it was to weight that stuff down until I tried. I also picked up some Anubias (two different types and now I'm kicking myself for not saving the labels), and some Java fern to see how they would do in the tank. (Just picked up the "snail free" stuff at the pet store to try it.) Both appear to be doing well. Also managed to get some duck weed - but they ate it before I could get it to grow. Hope you and everyone are doing well.
- Hi MemawsFish. You had us all confused, me included, our Mod is OldFishLady....lol. I thought that was her in the chat room. haha. Thank you for changing it for us. Let me see if I can find out if the post count got changed to get in. It was zero for a few weeks there but we made some major changes to the chat room this week and more were made last night.
Update... yes it was indeed changed today to 15. I have sent a msg to the Administrator to see if we can wave the 15 count for you as an exception. If he can, he will likely not reply tonight to me.... just keep trying and if you get in you will know we reached him. If I do hear from him I let you know. So sorry this happened, you got caught in the programming changes. The only other way in is to start commenting in posts here and there and then come back in when you can.
Hope to chat soon,
- About MemawsFish
- Photography, cooking, reading, quilting, varied...
- Total Years Fish Keeping Experience
- MemawsFish liked post by Canadian Fish On thread : On my way to getting my dream aquarium...We have a 20, 35, and 2 x 55 gallon tanks. Today we took the plunge and put a 6 foot, 125 gallon tank with stand on layaway. It will be our last tank. ...Liked On: 12-29-2012, 02:02 PM
Posted On: 05-09-2012, 12:13 PMMemawsFish liked post by thekoimaiden On thread : Channel Catfish in 2000g pond?The good news is it should be able to survive if they are found locally. The bad news is your pond is overstocked. Ten koi won't grow to their full potential in a 2000 gallon pond; there is just...Liked On: 11-15-2012, 06:01 PM
Posted On: 05-07-2012, 05:25 PMMemawsFish liked post by pandamonium On thread : New member & a new tanki like using zebra danios to cycle. they are really hardy fish and i still have the same one i used over 3 years ago. from the picture though your tank looks like there is either a bacterial bloom...Liked On: 11-13-2012, 04:41 PM
Posted On: 05-31-2012, 07:00 PMMemawsFish liked post by TheCat On thread : New member & a new tankHello everyone. I've just registered here :-) I've just bought a new tank which is 250L with an external filter and this evening I've added gravel, plants and water and a few flakes of food to...Liked On: 11-13-2012, 04:40 PM
Posted On: 05-31-2012, 05:45 PMMemawsFish liked post by djembekah On thread : New Tank, New Member!lmao. hope you're enjoying yourself here Sarah!Liked On: 11-13-2012, 04:38 PM
Posted On: 11-13-2012, 04:04 PMCF, I actually own that 50-foot woman poster. I'll always make fun of me first :pLiked On: 11-13-2012, 04:38 PM
Posted On: 11-13-2012, 03:59 PMMemawsFish liked post by Canadian Fish On thread : New Tank, New Member!http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4015/lmkbubblfshe0.gif http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e5/Attackofthe50ftwoman.jpg/220px-Attackofthe50ftwoman.jpg...Liked On: 11-13-2012, 04:36 PM
Posted On: 11-13-2012, 02:38 PMMemawsFish liked post by willow On thread : New Tank, New Member!hello and welcome. :-DLiked On: 11-13-2012, 04:36 PM
Posted On: 11-13-2012, 07:49 AMMemawsFish liked post by Reefing Madness On thread : New Tank, New Member!http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh282/terpcat/pp_greet_100.gifLiked On: 11-13-2012, 04:36 PM
Posted On: 11-12-2012, 11:15 PMHola, fish people! New to not only this site, but also to building and maintaining a functional and successful community freshwater aquarium. I'll be adding more pictures soon in my profile, but...Liked On: 11-13-2012, 04:35 PM
Posted On: 11-12-2012, 10:44 PMMemawsFish liked post by yyankeeyankeefan On thread : forced remodelso about 4 days ago my ever so loving daughter did what i like to think was a mistake. she added fruity pebbles to the 10 gallon guppy tank. i am very happy to report that this HORRIBLE atrocity has...Liked On: 11-13-2012, 04:05 PM
Posted On: 11-11-2012, 04:30 PM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:08 AM.