Conversation Between LittleBlueFishlets and MY2BETTAS
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20
- Why are you adding Aquarium salt? Don't reply here.... go to the your thread, and reply there. That way, all of the information will be in one place.... Right now, everything is scattered on profile pages, in PMs and on the thread. It's much easier to view it when it's all in one place. The best place to put it is on your thread. That way, lots of people can see it and help you.
- Thank you im so glad it went through. (Finally) I differently agree with bigger tank ill work on that as for thermometer it a lil one that sticks outside of tank I can get right one tomarrow that goes in water .next what about salt should i still add some or any @ all? Last thing should i get him some Daphnia?
HE LOVES EATING ALTHOUGH ITS HARD FOR HIM TO LINE HIMSELF UP WITH FOOD HE HAS GREAT APPITITE .OH yeah i saw a heater that goes in water is any one ok?agin THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.
- well I ended up feeding him two of the omega 1 pellets
before that Id say 2 days.the next day after I did the epsom salt he looked a lot better like if he I was going to go to the bathroom then the next day he would really bloated those are the pictures I sent
- 1) When did you add the Epsom salt? (What day? Was it on Friday April 25th?) It can take a day or two to work.
2) Did you get the New Life Spectrum Betta pellets OR Omega One Betta Buffet pellets? These foods cause less digestive problems than other brands.
3) The "lump" at towards the back is called the Swim Bladder. It helps him swim. There's normally a small bulge/bump there.
4) The "lump" between his front fins (pectoral fins) is his abdomen. It's slightly bloated right now. The Epsom salt and a switch to either New Life Spectrum or Omega One should help.