Conversation Between Indigo Betta and Perry the platypus
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 18 of 18
- be careful and good luck with it:) if it still looks hot after 15 minutes leave it longer you don't want to risk burning your self and when you do get it out use a tea towel or something like that, also to help it cool quicker leave the microwave door open.
- it probably has metal packaging you must never put any metal in a microwave:O
i knew a 25 year old woman who made the same mistake she left a fork in the microwave and that caused it to burst into flames
but no need to be scared if its just some sparks just turn it off and it will be fine, you should unplug it to be save
either tell your mum to help you with it or if you worried your be in trouble turn the microwave off and unplug it wait 15 minutes for it to cool then get it out, thats what i would do
- I'm scared right now. I put my Capri-Sun in the freezer and took it out today so I got so stupid and put it in the microwave for 5 seconds. In those five seconds, I saw blue SPARKS coming out of the package and now I'm afraid to touch it. I'm only 10!