Conversation Between Aegc and Ami
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
Sorry for note writing earlier...I haven't checked my messages for a while.
I just started keeping bettas about 10 days ago. A few things I do know...
1) Bettas will eat themselves to death, so don't feed them more than 3-4 pellets a day. Also, once a week it is a good idea not to feed them anything at all (just like other fish).
2) As far as possible, don't use a HOB filter...sponge filters are perfect.
3) Clean water is the best medicine in most cases.
4) What is your set up? Bowl / 5 gallon tank? 10 gallon tank?
5) Do you have a heater?
6) Are there any fungus spots?
I hope your betta makes it through...these are gorgeous fish.
- Hi, I'm new here and I don't know much about posting or anything. But I need help. My betts has about three days that doesn't want to eat and has no much action. Right know he is very weak that he lets himself float in the water. I don't know what to do or if it will be worthless to do something. Can you or someone else help me.