- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
- Hey dragon , I dont have a real close up good pic of the lil guys but you can see the color pattern from the pics . And yeah I got some new babbies that are really nice from a good breeder . Some of them are gonna be terqouise with silver bodies and specks on fins , very pretty girls ;) we'll have to send them in seperate bags boys an girls dont travel well together
- It's cool your my friend . Remember that these are good for your tank if its planted that is and even if its not they are like little live vacume cleaners lol and even though Im a guy I'll say it they are ''cute'' lol thats why I am trying to adopt some out to others I really think anyone thats doesnt have one should they r so cool .And these trumpets are prolly the most tank freindly they will not hurt plants but help them , and they may jump in population at first from feeding they will level out with time and they stay hidden in the sub so they arent an eye sore if they are hvy populated . Lots of good points lol I know its a long long visitor message sory
- Hey Dfry , I got some snails if you want some let me know I'll let you get first pick lol I saw your post in inverts and thought i'd let you know I had some . Also I wouldnt charge you nothing for them as your my friend . Just send me a selfaddressed box to send them to you in .
let me know
- Sorry for the late reply! I can't see these messages on my phone.
Anyway, PetSmart is supposed to have a GREAT deal on Black Friday for a 10gal with hood and light. I think it was $17? Worth looking at if you have the time.
Also, heard through the grapevine about Pool Filter Sand! It's a coarse sand (about the size of coarse sea salt) that's inert and WAY cheaper than regular aquarium sand! Better than play sand because it's cleaner and doesn't clump. It is gonna be great for my little bottom dwellers!
- About DragonFyre14
- Total Years Fish Keeping Experience
one beautiful Halfmoon double tail/elephant ear betta Raphael
Uncle Bobby a Bushynose/Bristlenose Pleco and Reem the Dwarf Gourami
- LaurenKK liked post by DragonFyre14 On thread : Bristlenose Pleco BehaviorOddly enough my bristlenose could care less if the light is on or off when I feed him. I feed him right after I turn the light on at night (I leave the light on while I sleep and off during the day)....Liked On: 01-28-2014, 07:41 PM
Posted On: 12-10-2012, 05:19 PMfish monger liked post by DragonFyre14 On thread : Goldfish Pond Alive With BabiesThat's really cool! Hopefully you can find good homes for all of them.Liked On: 04-06-2013, 01:16 PM
Posted On: 04-06-2013, 12:56 PMsharkeg liked post by DragonFyre14 On thread : A few of my fish *S*That first male is really pretty!! I would also like to point out that I have two miniature versions of your black male guppy :)Liked On: 04-03-2013, 10:22 AM
Posted On: 03-27-2013, 06:45 PMA lot of schools (at least around me) do have them, took me a while to find mine. Apparently Minnesota like has more robotics teams than girls hockey teams. Or something like that. There was an...Liked On: 03-26-2013, 08:20 AM
Posted On: 03-26-2013, 06:23 AMSo, parents just got home with the tv! I have a picture but I can't seem to find out how to post pictures from my phone (there doesn't seem to be an 'advanced' option or anything...) but I'll try and...Liked On: 03-16-2013, 09:56 PM
Posted On: 03-16-2013, 09:46 PMI got some pictures! the split is most noticeable on the lyretail male, the blue female has a split in her tail as well its just harder to see. 72551 72552 72553Liked On: 01-03-2013, 03:37 AM
Posted On: 01-02-2013, 07:23 AMThanks :) I added a touch more aquarium salt (it is API. I have heard though that as long as it is added slowly, plecos can adjust to the salt without much harm. There was even one guy who had one or...Liked On: 01-01-2013, 11:03 PM
Posted On: 01-01-2013, 09:01 PMSeaHorse liked post by DragonFyre14 On thread : Guppy becoming anti-social?They seem to have gotten used to each other. No clamped fine from either side and they don't chase each other (except at feeding time) no, the 2.5 isn't the fry tank. It's my brothers tank and he...Liked On: 12-28-2012, 10:18 AM
Posted On: 12-28-2012, 09:43 AMHaha. So far he responds better to Booger more than he does to Darwin. Oh pictures I do have. :) Get ready for cuteness overload! here is his petfinder picture...Liked On: 12-10-2012, 05:32 PM
Posted On: 12-09-2012, 02:55 PMcharlie1881 liked post by DragonFyre14 On thread : Sugar <3Aww cute :) We just recently got a 12 week old kitten (I believe it's been 2 or 3 weeks now since we got him..) Our other two cats are still adjusting. (one is about 10 years old and the other is...Liked On: 12-09-2012, 01:18 PM
Posted On: 12-07-2012, 06:51 PMAww cute :) We just recently got a 12 week old kitten (I believe it's been 2 or 3 weeks now since we got him..) Our other two cats are still adjusting. (one is about 10 years old and the other is...Liked On: 12-07-2012, 08:48 PM
Posted On: 12-07-2012, 06:51 PMwillow liked post by DragonFyre14 On thread : Bristlenose disappearedI say still try some cucumber or something. Those you can leave in overnight, and it'll be in there long enough for him to sniff it out and try it.Liked On: 11-02-2012, 05:33 PM
Posted On: 11-02-2012, 04:40 PMwillow liked post by DragonFyre14 On thread : Blue CichlidsFrom the picture I would say it is likely that it is a she. some females can have some nice coloring (although the males are typically much brighter colored.) I can't say for sure since I can't see...Liked On: 10-27-2012, 05:05 PM
Posted On: 10-27-2012, 11:37 AMwillow liked post by DragonFyre14 On thread : Bird enrichment? ?My Aunt's bird really likes ripping up cardboard tubes and stuff like that. and anything with a bell. :)Liked On: 10-19-2012, 02:24 PM
Posted On: 09-17-2012, 07:36 PMSylverclaws liked post by DragonFyre14 On thread : breeding traps for mollies?You can just cover the filter with panty hose, or I believe there are attatchments you can purchase so the babies won't get sucked up. And I agree with fish monger. the adults are really only...Liked On: 10-14-2012, 10:35 PM
Posted On: 10-02-2012, 08:32 PM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:05 PM.