- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
- I will! I am currently sorting through my unweildly mass of photos. but can totally put some of them up. I have a pure white girl names Koan. She is a sweet heart but getting up there in age. she is also the thinnest ferret I ever had. she in her entire adult life has yet to get over a pound and a half! while the other 2 are at 5 lbs and 3 lbs.
I am a housewife and those ferrets pretty much ARE my job. I maintain they should not be able to get into that much trouble in one day! they just look at me like "how interesting" and proceed to reek havoc! (I love them dearly if you can't tell)
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I for some odd reason thought I would get notifications if anything interesting happened. I was wrong. lol.
I am gonna try to be a bit more of a presence on this site. hopefully.
- Sylverclaws, I like your name by the way. I wish now I would have done more research ahead of time. I am really digging the cichlids. But from what I have read, they need sand for sub. I already purchased gravel, washed it and placed it in the tank. Could I have any kind of cichlids in a 29 gallon w/ gravel sub.? Thanks
- About Sylverclaws
- Regular critter-lover. I own 2 ferrets, 2 cats, 1 dog and 5 aquariums. =)
- Learning, reading, writing, ejoying what I can in life!
- Random stuff from home, working on a business for selling fish and plants
- Total Years Fish Keeping Experience
- 3 - 5
Turning on the Aquarium lamp in the morning is MY cup of coffee.
- Sylverclaws liked post by Rocky Conner On thread : My First M. Lombardoi Fry!Congratulations! And I agree with Warhawk, for just a nursery, that tank looks fantastic! I'd be happy if my main tank looked like that.Liked On: 02-04-2016, 10:50 PM
Posted On: 02-04-2016, 08:46 AMSylverclaws liked post by Warhawk On thread : My First M. Lombardoi Fry!Very nice I love the look of cichlid fry. And those tanks look great I need to work on mine so they are half that nice.Liked On: 02-04-2016, 10:45 PM
Posted On: 02-03-2016, 04:35 PMThis is what I don't understand. Fish that are raised by experienced privates are far more healthy then fish that were raised by commercial breeders which rumors say use hormones and other stuff...Liked On: 12-31-2015, 04:01 PM
Posted On: 12-31-2015, 02:38 PMI was able to catch it: https://youtu.be/7c3znknIbA8Liked On: 11-26-2015, 07:02 PM
Posted On: 08-26-2015, 02:04 PMAwesome. As long as you like your tank...doesn't matter what me or anybody else says. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nroPuHZGkFs Here is a link more to show you the amount of rock and how...Liked On: 11-20-2015, 08:33 AM
Posted On: 11-20-2015, 08:28 AMI'll try to find a picture or video of my old Mbuna tank. You have PLENTY of room for rock. And for a relatively confined tank like a 55g for Mbuna, I'd set a goal of 3x the tank size for filter...Liked On: 11-20-2015, 08:20 AM
Posted On: 11-20-2015, 08:01 AMSylverclaws liked post by willow On thread : Re-done Mbuna tank, what do you think?wow looks great,what a difference !:-DLiked On: 11-15-2015, 02:29 AM
Posted On: 11-13-2015, 06:57 PMCool. I loved my mbuna tanks. Just be ready to re-home some if you end up with multiple mature males of the same kind. Especially in a tank the size of a 55g. They won't stop until there is only...Liked On: 11-15-2015, 02:29 AM
Posted On: 11-13-2015, 09:51 AMLooks much better. I'd be out and about looking for rocks to add to your rock decor piece. By nature mbuna will be chasing each other. The fish will feel much better and be less stressed if they...Liked On: 11-12-2015, 05:46 PM
Posted On: 11-12-2015, 10:45 AMSylverclaws liked post by LouisvilleMarc On thread : Can golden mbuna and Bumblebees interbreed?Yes...they can cross breed. Most of the time, if the babies survive the tanks...they will grow out just fine. In any "litter" of babies there will be some that won't make it whether hybrid or pure...Liked On: 11-12-2015, 05:44 PM
Posted On: 11-12-2015, 11:11 AMSylverclaws liked post by Romad On thread : Re-done Mbuna tank, what do you think?+1 on the background but it looks really great! Big improvement :thumbsup:Liked On: 11-06-2015, 11:32 PM
Posted On: 11-06-2015, 04:14 PMSylverclaws liked post by jeaninel On thread : Re-done Mbuna tank, what do you think?Looks great! I personally love the look of sand so much better than the colored gravel. If you can get one more of that large rock ornament your fish would love it. Adding the black background will...Liked On: 11-06-2015, 11:32 PM
Posted On: 11-06-2015, 04:03 PMSylverclaws liked post by lilnaugrim On thread : New Goldfish, he saved Spock! Pearlscale?True Pearls, yeah, when they're all balloon-y, yeah that's when they have troubles. But your new one has the posibility of carrying the geno but he's definitely not even a partial pearl. Here is a...Liked On: 11-04-2015, 12:46 PM
Posted On: 11-04-2015, 08:02 AMSylverclaws liked post by Admin_Yungster On thread : October 2015 Photo of the Month Contest ResultsRevosok (1 votes) http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/contests/10-2015-1443900090-474-218242-800.jpgLiked On: 11-01-2015, 10:22 AM
Posted On: 11-01-2015, 12:13 AM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:36 AM.