- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
- Sylverclaws, I like your name by the way. I wish now I would have done more research ahead of time. I am really digging the cichlids. But from what I have read, they need sand for sub. I already purchased gravel, washed it and placed it in the tank. Could I have any kind of cichlids in a 29 gallon w/ gravel sub.? Thanks
- Aww, Sylver! *hugs* You are so sweet!!!
I miss those calmer days, too!...it sometimes takes me a while, but I always catch up eventually, and I read every word! ^_^
It's hard to keep up with all my fave threads and do the mod job, too, but I'm very much around and online (even though I'm a ninja and you can't tell ;)) I've been watching those tanks of yours grow (and grow, and grow!) for over a year now - always looking forward to what the next chapter brings!
Happy birthday, if I forgot to say it before!!! ^__^ Wasn't it last year for your birthday that several people arbitrarily (and independently) decided to surprise you with ADF! Wasn't there a Betta thrown in there somewhere, too, lol! Too funny. . . at least you know they love you! >.<
I started a new journal ish ... thing the other day if you want to see. I'm afraid it's going to be terribly random, though, lol. Named it Worlds Behind Glass - it's in journals somewhere!
- Hmmmm, you posted a pic in my Becoming thread a while back, but I don't know how recent it was! I'll go check your tank log (SERIOUSLY have to update ALL of mine, too!) and looking forward to new pics! Glad all is going well over there - and the Ich is clearing up :)
- About Sylverclaws
- Regular critter-lover. I own 2 ferrets, 2 cats, 1 dog and 4 aquariums. =)
- Learning, reading, writing, ejoying what I can in life!
- Dog-sitting and trying to get rid of snails. lol Too bad I don't get paid for the snail removal.
- Total Years Fish Keeping Experience
Turning on the Aquarium lamp in the morning is MY cup of coffee.
- Sylverclaws liked post by Flint On thread : My Sunset gourami looks awfulThat's what I was seeing, crazyfish. I'd vote these are both male based on the research I just did. Females almost always have a brown line running down their side. Also, females aren't sold often...Liked On: 03-06-2014, 07:47 PM
Posted On: 03-06-2014, 09:01 AMSylverclaws liked post by henningc On thread : Platy growth ratesI can say that in large growing areas they will grow larger faster. Pool breeding is my method of choice and I only get 4 1/2 months due to weather. I also use live food throughout their lives. I...Liked On: 03-06-2014, 07:46 PM
Posted On: 03-06-2014, 05:29 PMSylverclaws liked post by atwilson1972 On thread : Overstocking by Experienced Aquaristsimportant word of the day is overstocking...:lol: the word itself is a word defined by each individual. person one says that is over stocked... person two says its heavily stocked but perfectly...Liked On: 03-05-2014, 04:00 PM
Posted On: 03-05-2014, 01:59 PMi do have a lot going on. and i forgot about my wonderful 2 year old daughter. she loves the fish too and occasionally likes helping at feeding time. and by helping i mean she throws the food...Liked On: 03-05-2014, 03:57 PM
Posted On: 03-05-2014, 05:29 AMjust joined... im in ohio, near cleveland. i love my tanks and have been an experienced aquarium keeper for probably 12 years or so. was inexperienced for many years before that hehe... i like...Liked On: 03-04-2014, 09:11 PM
Posted On: 03-04-2014, 09:30 AMPoleren (1 votes) http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/contests/2-2014-1391963616-202-119410-800.jpgLiked On: 03-04-2014, 02:41 PM
Posted On: 03-03-2014, 02:12 PMIndigo Betta (1 votes) http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/contests/2-2014-1392171005-202-43339-800.jpgLiked On: 03-04-2014, 02:41 PM
Posted On: 03-03-2014, 02:12 PMlionhead (7 votes) http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/contests/2-2014-1391567227-202-10309-800.jpgLiked On: 03-04-2014, 02:41 PM
Posted On: 03-03-2014, 02:12 PMFishyFishy89 (6 votes) http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/contests/2-2014-1391743269-202-28208-800.jpgLiked On: 03-04-2014, 02:41 PM
Posted On: 03-03-2014, 02:12 PMStoke88 (2 votes) http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/contests/2-2014-1392330951-202-32094-800.jpgLiked On: 03-04-2014, 02:41 PM
Posted On: 03-03-2014, 02:12 PMCongratulations to February's Photo of the Month Contest winner, Tappy4me! Tappy4me (7 votes) http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/contests/2-2014-1392335931-202-33737-800.jpgLiked On: 03-04-2014, 02:41 PM
Posted On: 03-03-2014, 02:12 PMSylverclaws liked post by rsskylight04 On thread : help identifying this white spotGood eye Sylver. Looks like mouth Fungus to me, but i am NOT an expert and have only my experience and a bit of research to speak from. First thing i do when i see a troubling white/ grey spot is to...Liked On: 03-04-2014, 02:40 PM
Posted On: 03-04-2014, 12:47 PMSylverclaws liked post by Agent13 On thread : Electric Blue Crayfish helpHaha! Mine storms around the tank.. Then gets mad at a plant in his way and demolishes it in a rage it seems . They're really very funny. I have a video I should dig up for you of mine sinking his...Liked On: 03-03-2014, 08:13 PM
Posted On: 03-03-2014, 06:52 PMSylverclaws liked post by Flear On thread : Overstocking by Experienced Aquaristsso ... this would be a bad practice right ? http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/sad-goldfish-11660474.jpg LOLLiked On: 03-03-2014, 11:16 AM
Posted On: 03-03-2014, 07:30 AMSylverclaws liked post by Agent13 On thread : Overstocking by Experienced AquaristsI'm not offended by your view . We all have our own way of doing things. When I say I do overstock(pretty sure I can speak for many of us) I don't get carried away. And disease is not an issue I...Liked On: 03-03-2014, 11:16 AM
Posted On: 03-03-2014, 09:34 AM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:44 PM.