- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
- I will! I am currently sorting through my unweildly mass of photos. but can totally put some of them up. I have a pure white girl names Koan. She is a sweet heart but getting up there in age. she is also the thinnest ferret I ever had. she in her entire adult life has yet to get over a pound and a half! while the other 2 are at 5 lbs and 3 lbs.
I am a housewife and those ferrets pretty much ARE my job. I maintain they should not be able to get into that much trouble in one day! they just look at me like "how interesting" and proceed to reek havoc! (I love them dearly if you can't tell)
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I for some odd reason thought I would get notifications if anything interesting happened. I was wrong. lol.
I am gonna try to be a bit more of a presence on this site. hopefully.
- Sylverclaws, I like your name by the way. I wish now I would have done more research ahead of time. I am really digging the cichlids. But from what I have read, they need sand for sub. I already purchased gravel, washed it and placed it in the tank. Could I have any kind of cichlids in a 29 gallon w/ gravel sub.? Thanks
- About Sylverclaws
- Regular critter-lover. I own 3 ferrets, 2 cats, 1 dog and 10 aquariums with all manner of things. =)
- Learning, reading, writing, ejoying what I can in life!
- Random stuff from home, breed and sell aquatics from livebearers and cichlids to crayfish and plants
- Total Years Fish Keeping Experience
- 5 - 10
Turning on the Aquarium lamp in the morning is MY cup of coffee.
- Sylverclaws liked post by Warhawk On thread : Blood Dragons and OB PeacockI found a place and got a great deal on cichlids I got 6 Blood Dragons and 7 OB peacocks. They are still kinda small but thinking here in another 2-3 months they will be awesome. ...Liked On: 04-26-2016, 06:09 AM
Posted On: 04-25-2016, 07:31 AMMaybe in a few more months some of the other males will grow up and maybe they will be able to farther a few of the spawns. I don't mind hybrids I understand why some people don't like them but...Liked On: 04-25-2016, 07:52 PM
Posted On: 04-25-2016, 11:39 AMThose do look cute. Some moms don't get it, but I'm sure you know that already. Looking forward to seeing them grow out.Liked On: 04-25-2016, 10:13 AM
Posted On: 04-25-2016, 07:39 AMNickAu (1 votes) http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/contests/3-2016-1457051235-538-226018-800.jpgLiked On: 04-03-2016, 06:50 PM
Posted On: 04-02-2016, 09:10 PMCongratulations to March's Photo of the Month Contest winner, enortan00! enortan00 (6 votes) http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/contests/3-2016-1457334874-538-242153-800.jpgLiked On: 04-03-2016, 06:50 PM
Posted On: 04-02-2016, 09:10 PMLittleStar (0 votes) http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/contests/3-2016-1456934314-538-226722-800.jpgLiked On: 04-03-2016, 06:50 PM
Posted On: 04-02-2016, 09:10 PMcollinskev (0 votes) http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/contests/3-2016-1456969622-538-249010-800.jpgLiked On: 04-03-2016, 06:50 PM
Posted On: 04-02-2016, 09:10 PMaussieJJDude (0 votes) http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/contests/3-2016-1457243293-538-39247-800.jpgLiked On: 04-03-2016, 06:50 PM
Posted On: 04-02-2016, 09:10 PMtorileeann11 (0 votes) http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/contests/3-2016-1457447570-538-237401-800.jpgLiked On: 04-03-2016, 06:50 PM
Posted On: 04-02-2016, 09:10 PMSylverclaws liked post by Admin_Yungster On thread : February 2016 Photo of the Month Contest ResultsCongratulations to February's Photo of the Month Contest winner, NickAu! NickAu (5 votes) http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/contests/2-2016-1454575642-522-226018-800.jpgLiked On: 03-01-2016, 10:00 PM
Posted On: 03-01-2016, 02:33 PMSylverclaws liked post by Rocky Conner On thread : My First M. Lombardoi Fry!Congratulations! And I agree with Warhawk, for just a nursery, that tank looks fantastic! I'd be happy if my main tank looked like that.Liked On: 02-04-2016, 09:50 PM
Posted On: 02-04-2016, 07:46 AMSylverclaws liked post by Warhawk On thread : My First M. Lombardoi Fry!Very nice I love the look of cichlid fry. And those tanks look great I need to work on mine so they are half that nice.Liked On: 02-04-2016, 09:45 PM
Posted On: 02-03-2016, 03:35 PMThis is what I don't understand. Fish that are raised by experienced privates are far more healthy then fish that were raised by commercial breeders which rumors say use hormones and other stuff...Liked On: 12-31-2015, 03:01 PM
Posted On: 12-31-2015, 01:38 PMI was able to catch it: https://youtu.be/7c3znknIbA8Liked On: 11-26-2015, 06:02 PM
Posted On: 08-26-2015, 01:04 PMSylverclaws liked post by LouisvilleMarc On thread : Re-done Mbuna tank, what do you think?Awesome. As long as you like your tank...doesn't matter what me or anybody else says. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nroPuHZGkFs Here is a link more to show you the amount of rock and how...Liked On: 11-20-2015, 07:33 AM
Posted On: 11-20-2015, 07:28 AM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:57 AM.