Bill and Cathy
- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
- i got some worms from Hong Kong. It looked like they were all dead. But, Ya know, it only takes a few servivers. After some yeast and a little oats or bread....now, we have five active containers going. We found out that small containers work better than shoebox size.
- Thanks Jeff. We tried other blogs and Florida Betta clubs for a month with no luck. Then we looked on e-bay. We hope our order from Hong Kong will arrive.
We haven't tried, but I think microworms can be sent in an envelope. We want to be like you and just send something to someone if they need it.
- I am new at this program. I have not yet had success with a profile picture.
I knew I was spelling infusoria wrong, but I couldn't remember the 'or'. So, I spelled it the way I say it.
I put a pink butterfly almost HM male X a light bodied VT female with light blue fins in three inches of water in a 20 gal tank. Three quarters of the tank is filled with floating long vinelike water plant.
The fry became free swimming 6/29/12. So, from egg to now, the 13th, is 17 days.
- Can you send me a picture of the "fry tank"?
Well, to make infusoria(not infuscia), you can put live plants in the tank and have some light in there. Another way is to put live plants in a container and put a florescent light on it to grow them. OR put the container in the sun directly.
Also, I have a nice microworm culture. Give me a Private message and we can work about sending it to you.
HOW old are the fry?
- Hello and Welcome to the forum! My name is bettalover2033 i am also a betta breeder and I would like to say that if you need ANY kind of help, whether it be general betta fish care and needs or an betta breeding help, I am able to help you or at least point you in the correct direction. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them.
I hope you enjoy your stay at*Bettafish.com*as much as we do! Glad to see another betta keeper here with us.
P.S.If you would like to reply to this VS (Visitor Message) please go to my page and reply in the provided text box.
- We made some veggie water. We put in five rotifers. Now, there are two dozen. But, they are as big as the fry. If you have micro worms put a few in a baggie and mail them to us. We can send money.
Yesterday, Cathy said there were a lot of mosquitoes in the water where we had a spawn. We thought all the babies had disappeared and we had stopped taking care of them. I looked. There were a hundred dead fry floating on the water.
The next day, I started to take them out with a baster. THEY ARE ALIVE!!! So, I took care of them. I collected as much infusoria as I could find. Without a microscope I don't know if I really fed them or not.
If you have micro worms put a few in a baggie and mail them to us.
Bill, West palm Beach
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Sena Hansler