- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 143
- Hey there perseusmom, remember me? It's been a minute! But I'm back on the forums and getting ready for a new betta after 3 1/2 years! Super excited. And you're a mod now?? Ahh so much has happened since I've been gone. How are you and your pets?
- good to see u online. how's things. If u could rate me on become a moderator or admin do u think i could. Please dont just tell me yes because thats what i want to hear. be honest. be harsh if u have to but. do u think id have what it takes to be a tfx mod?
- About Perseusmom
- I am a retired Preschool teacher and I live with my dog Barkley and my Betta fish Perseus.
- Knoxville, Tennessee
- Reading, art, nature and long walks with my dog Barkley.
- Total Years Fish Keeping Experience
- Perseusmom liked post by Roccus On thread : Winter kill spawns new lifethis winter was especially brutal here in the north east.. at one point I had 5' of snow on my winter cover on my ornamental pond... part of it collapsed and tripped the GFI shutting down the heater...Liked On: 04-26-2015, 08:52 PM
Posted On: 04-22-2015, 10:17 AMPerseusmom liked post by SirReal303 On thread : My newest horde addition, the Blue Spot Timor Monitorhttps://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-1HO8ZS9l9bE/VTnDiiIkgiI/AAAAAAAAB5U/9BtPbUismd8/w1558-h881-no/IMAG0764.jpg ...Liked On: 04-24-2015, 12:35 AM
Posted On: 04-24-2015, 12:21 AMPerseusmom liked post by Romad On thread : Word is out that I'm the crazy fish ladyMy mom got this sweater for me for Christmas :-)Liked On: 12-30-2014, 09:16 PM
Posted On: 12-26-2014, 06:13 PMPerseusmom liked post by SirReal303 On thread : 12/20/14 - 25G/75G African Cichlid TanksCLICK LINK FOR VIDEO - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU_pQYPi2YU&list=UUnulZ2xlbkAAGhwQwLNwN-g ...Liked On: 12-22-2014, 09:23 AM
Posted On: 12-21-2014, 08:10 PMPerseusmom liked post by MattsBettas On thread : breeding multiple fishThat would probably be overstocked/poorly stocked even without the fry... Typically angelfish alone need larger tanks than that. Generally when breeding fish you set up a species only tank,...Liked On: 05-22-2014, 12:10 AM
Posted On: 05-21-2014, 06:18 PMPerseusmom liked post by Tolak On thread : Best Food to use?Most people will feast on steak, broccoli with cheese sauce, and a good baked potato. Eat it every day for a week & you'll be sick of it, every day for a month & you'll probably be physically ill. ...Liked On: 03-30-2014, 01:00 AM
Posted On: 03-29-2014, 04:14 PMDogs guarding my garage; http://imageshack.com/a/img849/9920/angelbreeding057.jpg Landscaping junk; http://imageshack.com/a/img819/8533/9335landscaping028.jpg Smoked animal parts;Liked On: 03-16-2014, 08:51 PM
Posted On: 03-16-2014, 03:37 PMA rear end; http://imageshack.com/a/img59/3183/lucille001.png Me at a buffet; http://imageshack.com/a/img200/8611/buffetq.jpg A stray derp;Liked On: 03-14-2014, 09:59 PM
Posted On: 03-14-2014, 09:31 PMPerseusmom liked post by Flint On thread : Labor & Baby Aliceander7lbs 14oz 20" long http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t652/Niptory/54AF3BB2-05AF-4725-B2A3-1A3AAF589089_zpsltzdd4cf.jpgLiked On: 03-13-2014, 12:10 PM
Posted On: 03-13-2014, 08:14 AMPerseusmom liked post by Mikaila31 On thread : Fix the forum, please!I will remember this for the next time I am intoxicated and you are offline.Liked On: 03-09-2014, 07:47 PM
Posted On: 03-09-2014, 07:39 PMPerseusmom liked post by sandybottom On thread : Why you Quarantine for several weeks!!good to hear. i see a lot of people on forums saying that they do not have a qt set up,or they can not afford one.then they go out and buy a bunch of fish that die and kill everything in their...Liked On: 03-01-2014, 11:23 PM
Posted On: 03-01-2014, 06:12 PM*LUFFS* You're the one who's too sweet, Willow! All of you are!Liked On: 02-23-2014, 01:38 AM
Posted On: 02-15-2014, 12:19 AM“The aquarist is one who must learn the ways of the biologist, the chemist, and the veterinarian.” - Unknown ...Liked On: 02-23-2014, 01:38 AM
Posted On: 02-14-2014, 08:40 AMWillow! ^__^ Of course! You're always welcome here!Liked On: 02-23-2014, 01:37 AM
Posted On: 02-13-2014, 01:45 AMPerseusmom liked post by Mikaila31 On thread : the beaslbob buildRegardless of how much you hate it, Bobs method is a viable method. May not be the best option but regardless it is viable. My methods are somewhat similar but that has nothing to do here nor there....Liked On: 02-07-2014, 01:43 PM
Posted On: 02-06-2014, 10:13 PM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:03 PM.