Conversation Between WildFlower and lilyrazen
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20
- I'm in Spanish as well. Only my second year, but it's one of the easier classes because a lot of people speak it here. I was supposed to take Chinese at my community college, but instead I took Spanish. I'm planning on learning Italian in college though, because I know a few people who speak it.
- That sounds fun, I would love to learn more about anatomy. What language are you learning? I've taken Spanish for three years going on four in school, but am fluent in English and Japanese. Spanish is one of my hardest classes, but I'm sticking with it for all of high school because it looks good on college applications. :P
- Oh yeah, we have to take a semester of PE, even if you're in band. Sooooo gross, and pointless. I'm going into my junior year now, so I get to take one class off and take year two of language instead. I took a year off of math, because it's the best year for science- Honors Anatomy. So fun.
- Mine is pretty similar; I have four core classes (math, science, language arts/english, and history/social studies) And three electives (language, music, and PE) But this is my freshman schedule so I will have more AP classes next year and will erase PE from my list of classes FOREVA'! Not that I don't like PE but I hate running 4 miles every month.
- I was hoping to take music theory again but I don't think I have any free periods this year. :( At your school do you get to choose elective classes? Because those are the ones you can try to focus on to help in the future. But I don't know if all high schools are the same.
- Sorry, I was distracted by my dad. But no, we don't have music theory at our school. I can only hope I get an upperhand by getting food grades and being in marching band, and second semester I'm in the upper wind ensemble and indoor drumline, ad well as being a student leader. I WISH we had music theory though. It's cool you get to focus on what you need for the future.
- Politics really doesn't interest me. But my favorite history teachers do a good job of keeping it about the topic and not relating it to politics. But most of my classes this year are anthropology and geo-sciences. Then I can move up to the classes relating paleontology. Are you focusing on classes like music theory or anything?