Conversation Between LebronTheBetta and lilnaugrim
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 113
- You mean the needles will get stuck or the plant itself?
oh lol, sort of. I think you're thinking of microsword and hairgrass. Cryptocoryne's are like a bigger version of microsword but usually like a smaller version of amazon swords. idk, google them and see what you get XD
- I think I'll just have hornwort for the small 3.5G, the hornwort might get stock in the intake tube of my filter. Like my anacharis did. -.-
I don't know how to describe crypts! Like, aquatic grass? xD 15 plants? That's a lot! In your sorority I suppose? And yep, I'm gonna get some bunches.
- lol yes lurking, that I do a lot of!
Well you can get hornwort if you want to! Just be warned is all!
looooove me some wisteria! and what the /heck/ do you mean by plantyness? lmao gave me a good laugh XD and the list sounds good to me! I usually only buy small amounts like that if I buy them all at once but it's usually only one or two plants at a time or at least one kind. Like I've got about 15 plants of Dwarf Sagittaria coming in soon XD
- Some more lurking. I see. :D Time to join in more forums to be smarter! haha
No, hornwort? I really liked it, pine trees in the aquaria. lol That's okay, I'll get water wisteria then! (x Crypts are those patches of plantyness right? I will buy the light then! So the list: Java moss, ancharis, crypt, anubias, and maybe duckweed if it's there. Phew, that's probably a small amount for you! I have 2 tanks, so that seems plentiful. T.T
- lol yeah, well you know XD I honestly don't remember half of where I got my stuff from, just a accumulation of stuff that I read and cross-read to make sure it was good info and still sometimes it was bad info given. But you figure it out after a while and some of it was just common sense I guess.
Oh right lol, that's okay! You really can't kill Anubias so that'd be great! I killed java moss before but now it's doing awesome. I don't suggest hornwort because in higher temps like what Betta's need, it sheds like crazy! but Anacharis is good! Common crypts should be fine too, they'll melt first and then grow back. And yes your light would be great for them. Just because they're low light plants doesn't mean they can't flourish even more in higher lighting! It will be really good for them.
- But the most I see on the internet about cycling is, "You need to do this or else your fish will die!" and "Blah blah blah!". -.- People need some therapy. lol
I don't really have a green thumb, and in yours or Mar's thread I said even my moss balls are turning into ovals. Naturally! And I think I'll be getting hornwort, some more anarachis, java moss, and maybe anubias. To be honest, is the clamp light even worth for the plants I'm going to buy? xD I just love all the low lighted ones. My parents gave me $20 for 'useless not necessary plants' to make me satisfied. haha I don't think they'll pay for more. lol