Conversation Between LebronTheBetta and lilnaugrim
Showing Visitor Messages 91 to 100 of 113
- Yeah I wouldn't bother with Flourish if that's all you have, LeafZone should work just fine in that case. And yes I do have tons of plants so hence Flourish and Root Tabs are where it's at for me
Ah yes! I want all the starter games just to play them! Even if the story line is similar, there's still such thrill going through the game to catch what you can, I think at least!
And as far as cat/dog, it depends on what you want. I particularly like cats because they're low maintinence animals so to say, they usually love to be pet but don't really come on call like dogs. Although my boy cat is almost dog anyway so he's out of the question haha. I like cats also because they do take care of themselves, don't need walks everyday, we let them outside since they are indoor/outdoor but they tell us when they need to go out and stuff. I really have no experience with dogs since i'm most allergic to them so my vote is on cat because i'm bias so I think you need someone who's had both ^_^
- Hm.. Maybe I should buy Flourish. Isn't it around $15? That's pretty much of a waste for me, considering I only have anarachis and a moss ball. lol Don't you have a lot of plants?
And my very first game was FireRed. Yes, with Charmander and all. lol I have Soulsilver and Black too. I lost my Pearl. Oh well. lol
In your opinion, do you think a cat or a dog is better? I'm going to get a final animal companion once I move and I don't know what to get. >.>
- I actually just started to use root tabs and flourish XD after I had the anacharis, before I was using API LeafZone as well and Flourish does a much better job for only a drop or so per gallon which is great.
I haven't played much of the new generations, I actually just got Black because I'm cheap >.< hey all my money goes to my fish! haha so I've only played SoulSilver, HeartGold, Platinum and Black so far and I do like them all! I need to start playing again, but for right now I've got too many hobbies that take up all my time haha. And no worries, I'm totally a nerd too although I don't know as much as I would like with pokemon
- Oh yeah, my Anacharis died when I switched tanks :/ it wasn't coming back either lol but I'm getting some new anacharis soon so hopefully they'll be a lot better!
Yes, you ahve to collect all 16 tail types and all 40+ colorations and the legendaries and beat the Elite Four! haha
- I already think it's a lot of work for me to change my 20 gallon's water. xD So many of my anarachis are dying though, probably because they really do want to float instead of being planted. *sigh*
I LOVE Pokemon! lol They actually relate to bettas, too. Once you have one, you have to get more!