Conversation Between LebronTheBetta and MaisyDawgThirteen
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 42
- Cool! You know oscars need giant tanks, like 75g right? lol I guess, I've only ever euthanized a fish once, one of my guppies, as it had fish tuberculosis. I used the hammer method, as it looked the quickest and least painful to fishy. Feeding them to oscars is a good idea. With the culls from my platy fry I kept them in their own small tank, but I guess most don't have the room to do that.
- It depends, probably in 2 years or so. Me and my family need to move into another house before I start. And then I need to get Oscars because my dad had them before and I have an interest in them, I can also feed them the culls. That's humane, right? It's a quick death. Of course I don't feed them very sick ones, just deforms.
- I have a KK, but I think the heater broke. xD I hope you get the girlie!
I've had my betta for the same amount of time. I think I got mine a week later than you did, legit. lol
Hammie is awesome. I gotta clean it tommorow though. D: Not fun. I'd much rather clean all three fishy tanks. But the cuteness and cuddlyness makes up for it. lol Do you have any animals other than fish?
- Well, I have a jar for QT. It's pretty embarrassing on how small it is. It's a mason jar, but still. It's those jars used for keeping males in. My mom said we can go to Petco to get that little girl, but it I think it's going to be a sympathy purchase, my mom doesn't like me complaining in public. :( I've had him since... March 23rd. Over 7 months I guess. :D how's your hammie?
- I'm not going to ask them. I asked them if they had any and they were like, "Never heard of them". -.-
That's just so creepy.. Are there more facts on this? It's so... Fascinating! :D
I went to Petco. I wanted to rescue this girl who had stress stripes and clamped fins. :( My mom didn't let me, oh well.
- Ask your LPS if you can order some, I know some will let you.
Livebearers actually choose genders when they are born by the male:female ratio in the tank, if there was 10 males and 2 females, most of the fry will chose to be female since there is a shortage. lol